Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I really never thought that me & @Stranger gonna be in same team on BB. Its so funny to see because both of us don't like each other's favourite actors 🀣
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me too chalo kahin toh hum saath nibaye we will be back to forum fighting with each other soon! but now I will feel bad fighting with you. 😭
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel they share a great bond. They behave like twins.
It's looks like pure friendship and nothing romantic at all.No GF/BF kind feeling.
There is care and concern...they fight like siblings...during their worst fights too i get a feeling the fight wont last and they will be as good as before soon.
We dont have to give it a name...but to describe it i would say this was more like a sibling kind of affection.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

when lopa was physically assaulted by bani n got physically hurt,even rohan didn't go with her for first aid,she alone went to confession room n done first aid n she stood against bb also for rohan.rohan targeted her in task but she didn't target him in task.when no one is helping rohan there,lopa helping rohan.lopa grown in game n above game also.lopa d true,ultimate winner,period.
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just love this friendship. the best friendship in the history of Bigg Boss. i haven't seen such kind of decent and pure friendship ever.
Best of luck to both of them. πŸ€—
Ropa FTW πŸ‘
b.sweetdoll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

Are u watching same show ? She wants to sleep on double bed after rohan eviction .lol

I hope you know she was joking !! πŸ˜† - just like how very good frnd or brother sister pull each others leg!
b.sweetdoll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleesha7777

I just love this friendship. the best friendship in the history of Bigg Boss. i haven't seen such kind of decent and pure friendship ever.

Best of luck to both of them. πŸ€—
Ropa FTW πŸ‘

I have been saying the same!! Best frndship in the history of BB! pure, clean, lovable!
Esp today, Rohan was on the floor for sometime and noone was interested in helping him!😑

RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am to pehle se hi RoPa shipper ❀️ I love them both😳😳
waise ye dono jail mein saath jaana kyu chahte theβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes when bani and rohan fell...
No one came to help them to untie the belt and rope..
Manu and manveer these aam aadmi indiawale didnt even care to help them..

It was lopa who came first to help rohan...
I love their friendship a lottt...
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was seeing one of the transcripts and saw an amazing conversation.
Lopa says to Rohan, that he is not taking care of himself and has no time for himself.
Rohan says "whatever time I have it goes in taking care of you, so how can I have time for myself".
That is such a smart answer which leaves Lopa speechless.