Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: devil_heart

why will other fandoms except lopa fans vote for rohan

If I think about it, Karan & Rahul fan base can vote for him, as well as the fanbase of his tv show co actors.

In any scenario, major voting is to be expected for both of them. The one to gain from it is none other than BB.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sidsk

I can't believe that the person with the weakest fan base - Manu - has reached the finale.

Everyone - except Manveer because he won the ticket - should have been nominated this week. That would have been fair.

Both Rohan and Bani fans are going to tire themselves out this week but in the end the result will be disappointing for one group...all because mother hen BB wants to protect its little Manu-chick who truly doesn't deserve to reach the finale...at least not so easily.

And if Lopa has made it to the finale, then it's obvious that Bani won't be evicted as BB will want to cash in on this high-school rivalry between them.

Inn sab mein - Rohan out.

😑

Exactly Rohan ko out krne ky liye ye sab hua hai 😑
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's unfair. I actually wanted Rohan and Bani as top two. Others are defo not deserving to even be in finale five.
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bani and Rohan should be top 2.. atleast in comparison with Manu. Bani and Rohan fans spam BB on twitter..BB is only doing this for votes and money... this is unfair and Bani and Rohan should not be pitted against each other before finale... and Manu and Lopa should not get free pass to finale.

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This is heights of unfairness ... i wanted bani lopa and rohan on top... not that manu in at all😑... BB is pampering manu way too much... its so unfair... Only manveer should have been the finalist and no one else...
And i strongly feel this bani being the scripted winner shit is so wrong... Its more like MAnveer or manu are the scripted winners... ab bani or rohan mein koi bhi nikal sakta hai... and then irrespective of who gets more votes... manu or manveer will win... by choice of big boss...
I just want bani or lopa or rohan to win... baki sab badh mein jae... inn teeno mein se koi bhi jeete I'll be happy...
Edited by ishra_bestluv - 7 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bani is out then 😭.