UNFAIR Show F Bigg Boss -_-

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Seriously They send all the 3 Hm's Directly to Finale? 😑 It's pretty obvious they are Favouring Manu and Lopa 🀒 In my opinion it would have been fair for all Hm's if all were nominated this week but as usual bb is hell bent on making sure that Rohan gets evicted 🀬 Obviously they won't evict bani as she is scripted to win this season. Arrrggghh so much unfairness going on πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup.. sadly, they only gave temporary relief for rohan fans by simply swapping over rohan's and mona's eviction dates.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone should've been nominated except for Manveer then it would've been FAIR. But they can't do that otherwise Lopa or Manu would get evicted.

So now it's between two of the strongest (fanbase wise) contestants this season..

It's hard to say who will go out and who will stay..And on top of that, I'm sure other contestants' fans will vote for Rohan just so that Bani gets evicted so it's even harder for us Bani fans. πŸ˜†

The only one who will gain A LOT from this is the BB team because everyone will vote crazily.
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I still there's a twist that would b revealed on Monday.
It just can't be Rohan & Banj for mid week ..
That's not fair !
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

That's not fair !

I truly truly hope your theory is right.
Fingers crossed.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Everyone should've been nominated except for Manveer then it would've been FAIR. But they can't do that otherwise Lopa or Manu would get evicted.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">So now it's between two of the strongest (fanbase wise) contestants this season..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">It's hard to say who will go out and who will stay..And on top of that, I'm sure other contestants' fans will vote for Rohan just so that Bani gets evicted so it's even harder for us Bani fans.πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The only one who will gain A LOT from this is the BB team because everyone will vote crazily.</font>

Ye sab kehne ki batien hain koi fandom bhi kisey ky liye vote nhi krta πŸ˜† And don't worry bani will be safe even if She don't get a single vote πŸ˜‰
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

That's not fair !

I am praying some twist happens because Rohan don't deserve to go like this. 😑 BB saved Manu and Lopa only to make sure Rohan gets evicted🀬
siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Everyone should've been nominated except for Manveer then it would've been FAIR. But they can't do that otherwise Lopa or Manu would get evicted.

So now it's between two of the strongest (fanbase wise) contestants this season..

It's hard to say who will go out and who will stay..And on top of that, I'm sure other contestants' fans will vote for Rohan just so that Bani gets evicted so it's even harder for us Bani fans. πŸ˜†

The only one who will gain A LOT from this is the BB team because everyone will vote crazily.

Maybe GC & Gauhar fans might join in to increase her fandom.
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
why will other fandoms except lopa fans vote for rohan

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't believe that the person with the weakest fan base - Manu - has reached the finale.
Everyone - except Manveer because he won the ticket - should have been nominated this week. That would have been fair.

Both Rohan and Bani fans are going to tire themselves out this week but in the end the result will be disappointing for one group...all because mother hen BB wants to protect its little Manu-chick who truly doesn't deserve to reach the finale...at least not so easily.

And if Lopa has made it to the finale, then it's obvious that Bani won't be evicted as BB will want to cash in on this high-school rivalry between them.

Inn sab mein - Rohan out.

😑