lopa if she puts up a make up tutorial video ..it wud get million hits

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
cos BY GOD ..the way she transforms herself..so beautifully..she does have a very cute face to start with..as salman once said 😳.but the way she enhances and illuminates with all that make up its rreally commendable..after BB i hope she puts up make up tutorials on you tube..its sure to get a million hits ..her make-up is always so on point 👏..it never gets cakey or oily or OTT
Edited by Jay_tapori - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yep i want to know too.😳

amazing she is superb at it ...
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No, please.
She has a great skin tone but she always applies a foundation that's at least two shades lighter and her contouring technique is hideous. She can't blend to save her life.

There are many GREAT make up gurus on YT already who are actually good at what they do.
supermindtalker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah saw her video on twitter. Amazing the way she does her makeup. If only she lists all the the products she uses, it will be a great help to all the dusky complexion girls like most of us.
I know people were finding faults with that but yaar aaj kal makeup kaun nahi lagata? I am always in for new tips on makeup.
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: supermindtalker

Yeah saw her video on twitter. Amazing the way she does her makeup. If only she lists all the the products she uses, it will be a great help to all the dusky complexion girls like most of us.

I know people were finding faults with that but yaar aaj kal makeup kaun nahi lagata? I am always in for new tips on makeup.

so true i wanna exactly know what products she uses ,,,how she blends ... and it sooo welll complements teh dusky looks ...
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

No, please.

She has a great skin tone but she always applies a foundation that's at least two shades lighter and her contouring technique is hideous. She can't blend to save her life.

There are many GREAT make up gurus on YT already who are actually good at what they do.

oh i thot blending was her forte..even her strokes seem quite perfect... contouring hmmm..ill have to look closely again then...but overall her face transforms..