Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

She was taking back what she dished out yesterday. Complaining about it would have made her look small. Why wasn't she so magnanimous when she lost the solar system task? Coz Manu threw her bowl? That was part and parcel of that task too. She has whined and complained after every task. She did today too with Mona. That is not sportsmanship.

She actually congratulated MM and accepted it was part of the game. That is sportsmanship.
She just didn't like how they played a double game with her. Of course Manoj wasn't wrong to backstab, even I say task is task but hey you'd get upset if someone double crossed you too. Bani isn't a robot that she'll appreciate backstabbing with grace. She just wants a clean game.
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Proud of you Bani...Winner BB 10
basb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MT_loverboy

Yesterday, when Bani was doing just normal things, all were crying and lopa saying aukat and all .

And today bani was calm during whole task even after d task she didn't even complained once k y u did tht and all .
These are winner qualities and not the unnecessary ki barking .
And to the ppl saying ki she lost one more task...
People did you see the intensity and force with which manu threw water even the podium got dismantled from its place let alone bani.
Yesterday when she gave her best all were like cheapo and all.
Pity for this stupid mentality and the weird thought process .

Proud to be Bani Fan
I wish that what If she also did the same thing to Mannu, Lopa and Manveer they also will get disqualified with in few minits like Bani but she didnt do that love u Bani
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes...i agreee...for the first time...
Bani seemed totally a changed person speciallly or only in this task...

Hiding stuff was not cowardness but a strategy...

And i am shocked to see people calling her coward for playing just a game...
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: diasingh2

<font size="2">Sportsmanship ??😲
</font><h1><font size="2">Then why did she hide all that stuff yesterday. 😕
</font></h1><font size="2">Oh! that was her startegy, My bad!!😆

You are talking about sportsmanship then remember that trash talk is also a part of the game.
But No, when others do it, it's chillam chilli.🤓

The bitter truth is that they had no other option than to silently face everything thrown at them.😆

Moral of the story,
</font><font size="2">Target and Annoy karna jitna easy hota hai, utna hi difficult Target and annoy hona hota hai.</font>

Yes! Like you said, your bad! It was a survival tactic but you don't want to accept it! If you really accept trash talk as a strategy than why so much chila chilli over what Bani said to Lopa in caller task? Why? Double Standards ki jai ho!
When you say things like Aukaat and stuff that shows how you think low of people who don't enjoy the same living standard as yours. Plus it's not even comfined to tasks. She's said a thousand times in general discussions too.
Moral of the story- Sach bohot kadwa hota hai.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Her spirit towards the game was commendable. On both days, her points were valid and she wasn't being nasty at all. She was the first one who came to help Manveer after the game too. She congratulated these peeps and even looked very positive throughout the epi. Baaki Lopa tinted glasses se dekhoge toh sacchai dikhne se rahi kyunki woh toh wahi dekhti hai jo woh dekhna chahti hai.
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
guys vote for her next week..
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very true. .
She was bang on ... on both days..
Ppl are saying she hid the stuffs but wasn't it comes under strategy. .
She was saying rohan to keep calm... n she herself alsi obeyed to that...
I loved her.

P.s. just saw your signature. .. dude u r a fiction writer...
Just bookmarked ur index..
See you there soon
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MT_loverboy

Yesterday, when Bani was doing just normal things, all were crying and lopa saying aukat and all .

And today bani was calm during whole task even after d task she didn't even complained once k y u did tht and all .
These are winner qualities and not the unnecessary ki barking .
And to the ppl saying ki she lost one more task...
People did you see the intensity and force with which manu threw water even the podium got dismantled from its place let alone bani.
Yesterday when she gave her best all were like cheapo and all.
Pity for this stupid mentality and the weird thought process .

I agree in
1)yes the water hit her with great force. To stand there without water goggles is dangerous but both Rohan and Bani endured it.
3)they lost it but walked off sportingly.
I disagree
1)that the force of water dislodged the Podium. THE water hit her face and as she pulled back because of the momentum and to reduce the damage due to impact, she pulled the Podium too as she did not want to take her hand. So she fell, the Podium fell and as it fell and had the same base to which Rohan's Podium was attached, there was a jerk and he too fell.
2)This is called sportsmanship is correct.
But was this sportsmanship out of indifference to the game or was it genuine expression of sportsmanship on losing is debatable.
Bani has a history of not having the killer instinct and is just a participant and in many cases likes to be out voluntarily. So when you are indifferent there is no passion.
3)I am glad you did not say Bani is a sport but said 'this is Sportsmanship".
Bani had on a earlier occasion had shown her middle finger which is also not sportsmanship and she lacks sportsmanship.

Edited by panacea - 7 years ago
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sukanksha

Very true. .

She was bang on ... on both days..
Ppl are saying she hid the stuffs but wasn't it comes under strategy. .
She was saying rohan to keep calm... n she herself alsi obeyed to that...
I loved her.

P.s. just saw your signature. .. dude u r a fiction writer...
Just bookmarked ur index..
See you there soon

Woah !
Thanx and yeah i wrote fiction some time back
Thanks again
And waiting to see you there 😊😊
Edited by MT_loverboy - 7 years ago