Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Whatever it was. Im happy she found a distraction n didnt participate in the aggressive water throwing. She was d first one to help rohan when he was still on d ground.
Yest lopa told rohan that u shouldve looked at the bigger picture today she did that.
Tbh im proud of her.
I loved her snake idea though only if she threw properly. Lol
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes ,, bewakoof lopa,, pura time snake banane mai nikaal diya,, popat ho gaya uska and when she realizes ki uska popat ho gaya hai to khud hi zor zor se hansne lagti hai to save herself from embarassment,,, i mean really it was a lol moment seeing monas expression as if she was wondering how foolish was tht.
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lopa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I found her so cute doing that 😳 and Mona's reaction was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Whatever it was. Im happy she found a distraction n didnt participate in the aggressive water throwing. She was d first one to help rohan when he was still on d ground.

Yest lopa told rohan that u shouldve looked at the bigger picture today she did that.
Tbh im proud of her.

As much as I like Lopa, that snake idea was RUBBISH.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She herself realized it later.πŸ˜†

It was funny though. It reminded me of those FAKE lizards we used to make from flour as kids.πŸ˜†
Edited by diasingh2 - 7 years ago
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tbh im proud of her.

It was so funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yes she helped Rohan to get up from the groundπŸ˜ƒ These two are ❀️
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: diasingh2

As much as I like Lopa, that snake idea was RUBBISH.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So herself realized it later.πŸ˜†

It was funny though. It reminded me of those FAKE lizards we used to make from flour as kids.πŸ˜†

No yaar idea was great but she couldnt execute properly. Also i think she was purposely avoiding coming out. 😳
yadavneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In voot vedios I have seen ki lopa chote chote keedo ko pakad ke rohan ko daraya tha aur baakiyo ko bhi lekin rohan ka reaction baakiyon SE extreme tha
May be she wanted to do that only😊😭😊

Between it was really cute
supermindtalker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tbh im proud of her.

The snake idea was stupid but even I am glad she refrained from any ugly payback. Actually even I noticed that neither Manu nor Manveer and not even Bani helped Rohan get back on his feet. He was helping them yesterday. Only Lopa asked him if he was doing ok and then helped him out of his harness.
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehe mona's reaction was priceless. she was like - W*F was that? she has seen worse in her bhojpuri horror films am sure πŸ˜†
and bani was peering at the snake, as if trying to figure out whose aata it was made of - kahin uska toh nahi le liya?