Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kirti31096

Bani was not targeting only lopa ...i think u watched some diff epi i guess...and tolerated her physical torture lol it was lopa joh agressive ho rhi thi...and jab uske baat koi nhi manta toh rona suru kar deti hai beechari😭na he kal kuch khash kiya and na he aaj kissi ko nikala ...lol khudko banane me busy thi oops i mean snake ko🤣...lol

Bani ne Mannu-Manveer ko irritate karne ka thoda bahot naatak kiya, but her actual target was Lopamudra whom she was torturing from the start.
@ Bold... Lopa's aggression or I would say zero tolerance against bullying is
justifiable. Remember Bani's violence act in previous 'call-center' task
and biased Bigg Boss's insensitive ignorance on it. 🤢

Copy-pasting... Bani violently attacked on Lopamudra and injured her.
She squeezed Lopa in her muscular 'bear-hug' and started shouting,
"look into my eyes...look into my eyes". That could have turned into a
serious bone-fracture. She even abused Lopa's mother & sister. Bani is abusing everyone in the house from start, but Bigg Boss never punished her! 👎🏼

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

very well deserved d ULTIMATE WINNER LOPA MUDRA RAUT ,congratulations 🥳

RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Lopa 👏
Now let's all vote for Rohan 😃
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Bani is taking free ride from day 1 no personality 0 performance in tasks lol😆👏

Word Count: 0

mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: supermindtalker

Now all Lopa, Rohan, Manveer and Manu fans should come together and vote for Rohan. Throw the fixed viacom girl out of the house!!

Lopa ke fans Rohan ko vote karenge, but Mannu & Manveer's fans?? I'm not sure.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lopa and Manu ko free ka finale mai pauncha diya to evict Rohan. BB is a f**king loser
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

Bani ne Mannu-Manveer ko irritate karne ka thoda bahot naatak kiya, but her actual target was Lopamudra whom she was torturing from the start.
@ Bold... Lopa's aggression or I would say zero tolerance against bullying is
justifiable. Remember Bani's violence act in previous 'call-center' task
and biased Bigg Boss's insensitive ignorance on it. 🤢

Copy-pasting... Bani violently attacked on Lopamudra and injured her.
She squeezed Lopa in her muscular 'bear-hug' and started shouting,
"look into my eyes...look into my eyes". That could have turned into a
serious bone-fracture. She even abused Lopa's mother & sister. Bani is abusing everyone in the house from start, but Bigg Boss never punished her! 👎🏼

Lol kuch bhi she was also saying rohan ki tum lopa lo handle karo me manveer ko paresham karungi...and woh teeno ko target kr rhi thi...and physical ...lol tumhari lopa jo koi uski sune na toh cheeze fakti, hai dekti bhi nhi kissi ko hurt ho jayega...and about call center task it was so cbeap to say about someone that way...tumhari height and all...and ye bolna that tum apni mom ko use krti ho 🤢...and later woh kam nhi thi...she was equally wrong and woh bhi bohot physical ho rhi thi...but anyway topic aaj ki baat thi...why changing it ...hota to hai nhi kuch lopa se...kal bhi harne ke baad bhi nhi ja rhi thi.. .kal bhi kuch nhi kiya ...aj bhi nhi...and was dancing like a bitch jab manu and manv and wo palnning kr rhe thay woh kya kya karemge dusri team ke sath ...she was enjyoning it so much... subah he bol rhi thi me raat me do baar uti kyuki joh dusri team ne kiya woh inhumane tha and all and badme khud bhi whi krna chahti thi (doubled faced🤢and plzz ye to bolna he nhi unhone kiya toh wohh bhi krenge kyuki evn agr pehle krte woh task lopa ye sabsochti hi and if it was so bad acc to her to do such things i dont knw kaise uske dil ne ussi permission bhi di hogi ye krne ki... free me jane milgaya...for once manv said right tum finale jana dereseve he nhi krti...(that applies to manu to though) .
Waise m done saying my pov...i knw tum fhir koi joh hamesha use krte ho bani ke aginst use yse karoge...so m done here
supermindtalker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

Lopa ke fans Rohan ko vote karenge, but Mannu & Manveer's fans?? I'm not sure.

If Manu & Manveer fans want to increase any chances of them winning, then this is the best time to do it. If Bani is in the final, the votes will get divided and Bani may win. If Rohan is in the final, then Rohan and Lopa's votes get divided, thus increasing the chances of Manu and Manveer.

Think logically guys and vote for Rohan!!
1044164 thumbnail
Haan bhai Bani ko toh BB ke 2 damaad aur laadli beti ki aarti utarni chahiye thi na.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Congrats Lopa and Manu on getting a free ride to Top 5! 👏</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Manveer was the one who did all the hard work.</font>

+ a million. Bani was just saying what all non-Lopa, non-Manu fans are thinking.
(And hey maybe some Manu/Lopa fans think so too, can't generalise).

This is such an awful way to get to the finale 🤢

And all done to evict Rohan 🤔
Edited by Sakina3 - 7 years ago