LOSER!!!!!!!!!! 🥳

apparently she may be show winner🤢
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shumi.

apparently she may be show winner🤢

Winner nahin bhik mein mein milegi trophy 😆

Winner woh hota hai joh apne mehnat se jeet te hain!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

It's a Shame that she will win

Waqi shame for BB and Bani bhik mein mili huyi jeet ko jeet nahin bolte! 😆
1101232 thumbnail
A winning amount which has been increased due to other HMS effort & contribution 🥱
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
Mahi92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm sorry is big boss roadies? The tasks r mainly for luxury budget, nominations and captaincy. So even though bani haven't come out as a task winner doesn't mean she is not worthy of winning bb.
Also its completely unfair to just look at who won to determine how well someone performed in the task fx mona lasted longer in todays task but it felt like she wasn't even trying. They were doing minimum to mona, which is why she stayed longest, and yesterday even banis team did minimal stuff thats expected and only so to make the task fun. manu was crying for no reason 🤪Bani did well! She didn't go crazy to annoy team manveer and even today she did try her best. ANYONE WOULD SLIP IN THE SITUATION (even manveer)!! Actually the task was not even fun today because it was over so quickly and we didn't even see lopa in action. It would have been interesting to see how far lopa would go in name of the task.

Bani definitely deserves to win as much as manveer and rohan.
- Rohan is the sweetest contestant and i feel bad for him because bb has been unfair to him like crazy. never have i seen this kind of treatment to any previous contestant, but i guess its because rohan is too kind and doesnt make drama 😔 The only reason he might not win is because he has not always been active. he had the best start but then we didnt see him for weeks 😕
- Didn't like manveer in the beginning, but while manu was gone he played and individual game and came out as a nice person. After manus return he is still stable but when he was alone without manu we saw the best of him. Manveer has done some things i didn't like at all like the way he talked to rohan and said stuff like: tu hai hi haath lagane wali cheez.
- Bani is the most real contestant this season. She isn't trying to be right all the time or trying to hide her flaws. That is why people r connecting with her. SO stop saying fixed winner like people do every year when they fear their favorite might not win. The votes will determine the winner.

Lopa, manu and mona r definitely NOT winner material. All manu does is bitching. Lopa gets agressive for no reason also she takes the so called stands just to get footage, and its actually not even her stands but what she thinks salman/audience will find right. Mona has done nothing and looks like someone who doesn't even want to be there anymore, have no idea why she did that shadi thing. Does she even care abt anything in life 😕

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Mujhe tumse yeh he umeed thi phir se ek baar Loosing task! 🤣

LOSER!!!!!!!!!! 🥳

that too first one to lose😉
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Mere pass LOSER and ande ki poultry Bani ko na support kerne ka power hai! 🤣 🤣

🤣 ab tho SRK bhi making fun of her Annde by giving Annda task to manveer🤣
.Lady. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and even after loosing task she said to monalisa ... ab log mujhe kahenge ki me tumse weak hu task me but manu zor se pani daala isliye mene haath chod dia
she always gives excuses n never accepts her defeat