Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: panacea

It is not easy to stand there and face. The water traveling at 80-100kms per hour hitting you on the tender skin on your face is not a joke

80-100 kms per hour?😲😲

Are you kidding me?

I used to play Holi with my friends and we used to throw water at each other,

and we were JUST kids then.

Nobody ever got hurt.😆

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yep...I noticed that too. Best part was when (in yesterday's episode) Manu talked about using that shock machine 😆
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
before lopa could start her task bani ji was out. i was like 😆. other wise the whole blame might have gone to lopa 😆
siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They were nervous, yes.

However, yesterday was different. What Bani & Rohan did, was done today to Mona by team Manu.

As it is there is a bungie pulling back, oil & eggs have been added inside the shoe, footing area and hand. Plus there is half filled bucket of water being thrown at the face aggressively.
Not to mention the mic is also being taken care of by them.

It was a whole different game today. If Rohan & Bani had played this way yesterday, Manveer would not have been standing there in the end.

Either ways, the rules were clear, any extent of attempts could be carried to win. Rohan & Bani should not have protected the mics themselves, maybe then they might have lasted a bit longer.
reddy123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bani and Rohan were mentally defeated even before the start of the task, Manu was quite clever to use this ploy known as ""Mental Disintegration"" in sports.
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reddy123456

Bani and Rohan were mentally defeated even before the start of the task, Manu was quite clever to use this ploy known as ""Mental Disintegration"" in sports.

Rohan is a national level tennis player...I don't think mentally Manu can break him... however throwing water at them was Manveer strategy and he could tell because he knew how to dislodge someone from the balance...also it Bani stand hadn't fallen, Ro could have stayed longer in the game.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

Rohan is a national level tennis player...I don't think mentally Manu can break him... however throwing water at them was Manveer strategy and he could tell because he knew how to dislodge someone from the balance...also it Bani stand hadn't fallen, Ro could have stayed longer in the game.

Bani DID NOT FELL. She lost her grip because of the spalsh of water,

It was Rohan who fell down. Go and watch the episode again.

Edit : Sorry You were right. I misunderstood. Bani's stand fell down.
Edited by diasingh2 - 7 years ago
reddy123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

This ""Mental Disintegration"" strategy is used in International sports and International level sportsmen, so National level experience does not mean anything.

Fun Fact: Steve Waugh brought this ploy to cricket which the Australian cricket team used liberally for at-least a decade and still use it to this day whenever possible.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm just sad Lopa couldn't use her branded dough. That would've really scared them I'm sure.
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Anti-Bani, Anti-Lopa, Anti-Salman etc etc... It is all perception of people who are either blind fans os someone or blind haters of someone.😆

Anyways, my opinions keep changing from episode to episode.😊

I only speak my mind Dev and you know that.😉

Not everybody on this forum is interested in making every thread a Lopa-vs-Bani warzone.

Yes, I have ALWAYS been tilited towards Lopa but I have always given credit to Bani when she deserved it and have always bashed Lopa when she deserved it.

that is why i like your posts... 👏

i have noticed more Lopa fans defending Bani (Baba incident for example) or giving Bani benefit of the doubt than Bani fans even saying anything remotely complimentary about Lopa..