Bani and Rohan looked SCARED during the task!!

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Not a Manu or Manveer fan BUT I think they did wonderful job in demoralizing the opponent teamπŸ˜†.

What they did was nothing MAJOR. It was similar to what Rohan and Bani did yesterday, in fact it was to lesser degree.

What worked in their favor was the trash talk they were doing before the task.

Trash talk makes a lot of difference in GAMES like these.

Rohan and Bani were hell scared during the task. Even before starting, they were thinking of finding some hacks in the task.πŸ˜†

Come on. I can't be the only one who noticed that.πŸ˜†
They must have realized that they did a major blunder yesterday.πŸ˜† by targeting Manu/Manveer.

I was also disappointed by their attempt of hiding oil, ice etc stuff in yesterday episode.
I am sure some people will call it their "STRATEGY" & usual bla bla, but it was nothing but a cowardly ACT.

Edited by diasingh2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bani ek number ki phuski...I am telling you! 0 quality!

I wish they would encourage one another and stayed strong but I guess its Karma for Bani!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mein soch hie raha tha ke Diya aur Bani ke saath?πŸ˜†

I'm not surprised to see anti Bani post from you Dia. But was surprised to see a post yesterday which supported Bani.

Anyway...I still have to see the full episode...so baki ka I will reply later.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8
Task start hone se pehle hi haar chuke the πŸ˜†
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think the best part what manu team did was in the morning before the task their whole talk. They scared the shi*t out of them esp bani. She was hell scared. It was rofl worthy🀣
diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Mein soch hie raha tha ke Diya aur Bani ke saath?πŸ˜†

I'm not surprised to see anti Bani post from you Dia. But was surprised to see a post yesterday which supported Bani.

Anyway...I still have to see the full episode...so baki ka I will reply later.

Anti-Bani, Anti-Lopa, Anti-Salman etc etc... It is all perception of people who are either blind fans os someone or blind haters of someone.πŸ˜†

Anyways, my opinions keep changing from episode to episode.😊

I only speak my mind Dev and you know that.πŸ˜‰

Not everybody on this forum is interested in making every thread a Lopa-vs-Bani warzone.

Yes, I have ALWAYS been tilited towards Lopa but I have always given credit to Bani when she deserved it and have always bashed Lopa when she deserved it.

shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
rohan didnt looked scared but the way manu was throwing water was hurting him. he lost grip becoz of oil and egg in his shoes and on button. but felt bad for bani today too it was evident tht the splash was hurting her badly.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think they were scared, only aware that they would be receiving much worse than they had dished out and were rightly apprehensive. Also it was their strategy to hide stuffs dat could be used against dem.
Unfortunately for them the force of the splash of water on dem proved enough to dislodge them from the task.

diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinningstar

rohan didnt looked scared but the way manu was throwing water was hurting him. he lost grip becoz of oil and egg in his shoes and on button. but felt bad for bani today too it was evident tht the splash was hurting her badly.

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I dont think they were scared, only aware that they would be receiving much worse than they had dished out and were rightly apprehensive. Also it was their strategy to hide stuffs dat could be used against dem.

Unfortunately for them the force of the splash of water on dem proved enough to dislodge them from the task.

The trash talk definetly affected them. πŸ˜†

Bani and Rohan threw water and stuff at Manveer for I don't know how long. It was very cold outside and the water itself was very cold.

For me, it was as bad as forcefully throwing water at someone, if not more.

Yes, the force was indeed strong. But that is not why the lost the task.

Anyways, to each his own.
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinningstar

It is not easy to stand there and face. The water traveling at 80-100kms per hour hitting you on the tender skin on your face is not a joke