Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

And then isn't it funny that they were saying that Rohan play on backfoot and Bani on frontfoot. Rohan brought water bucket and Bani threw water. I saw Manveer doing exactly the same.

These two are such hypocrites...they bitch others doing exactly what theythey both do.

Exactly. These two BB ke 'anmol ratans' always point fingers at others when they end up doing exactly the same (even worse to say).
Team Rohan was not even half aggressive as Team Manu. The way Manu was splashing water with full intensity and aggression looked liked he was taking out his bhadaas. Of course, it was Manveer's plan executed by Manu. But hell ya, they need to blame Rohan for everything.

Hypocrisy ki dukaan hai bitching queens(M2's)
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just read the spoilers...I had told here yesterday that Mona will leave this weekend and not Rohan coz BB has planned a mid-week eviction for Rohan...πŸ˜† And I was right that Manu and Lopa will get a free pass to the top 4 coz BB wants BaLoMaMa in Top 4...πŸ˜†
Detox thumbnail
Lopa was making a flour ka snake all the while after making such tall claims about distracting the opposite team 🀣 by the time the snake was ready RoBa were already out 🀣 Then she threw the snake on Mona, who was like...seriously Lopa πŸ€ͺ isse accha to mera kal ka flower stunt tha...
Detox thumbnail
Lopa truly deserved the punishment as she was indeed the weakest. M2, especially Manu, left no stone unturned to defeat Bani, Rohan, and even Mona...πŸ˜†

Manu Seth ke ek hi pani ke waar se BaRo dono clean bowled 🀣

Rohan IMO was weakest in his team to fall down ainvayi plus he did not work as hard as Bani to irritate the other day...😊

Detox thumbnail

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Yes, just a week before Finale, the Ticket to Finale Task where Prince emotionally blackmailed her to give up for the Bhai Behen rishta they made in the house after they both sat for so long in the task, Kishwer quit crying badly and left with 15 Lacs, she actually gave it to Prince as he asked it from her!

I hope in dono ka aisa hi kuch ho, saari dosti, Bhai chara nikal jayega yahinπŸ˜†

I think we aren't allowed to discuss previous seasons here. But that task you are mentioning was no sacrifice of a sister for her brother as BB made it out to be...Smart sister left with the money as she knew that she had 0 chances of winning the show πŸ˜†
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's a little late, but my take on the eppy:

I thought team Manu were rather smart in the mind games they played with Rohan and Bani before their turn at the task began - Bani in particular was mega nervous and attempting to thwart any treatment intended for her - i.e. hiding items and asking Manveer to be the only one attacking her. This was silly, IMO - if you dish it, be prepared to take it. It worked to the other team's advantage. I don't think Manu, Manveer were overly aggressive - but that's just me, and I know opinions regarding that will differ.

I think Lopa messed up with her strategy - the fake snake thing was a good idea, but took too long and was poorly executed. I think she made it intending to target Rohan - I recall reading a live feed update where they're discussing how something like that would've freaked Rohan. She might've managed an element of surprise had she thrown it on Mona - as such all it elicited was a 'huh' expression from Mona πŸ˜†. She saved herself the 'inhumane' bashing, but will likely get a (deserved) bashing from Sallu for not doing better.

As far as the jail is concerned - I don't think Bani deserved it - she did better in the task yesterday, though I thought her performance today was poor. To be fair - it should've been Rohan or Mona. On the other side - Lopa was a fair choice. Manu was a close second as Lopa did last longer than him yesterday, but he made up for that with his performance today.

BB did mention that the loosing team would have disadvantages re nominations. So I think that part was clear. But I too think there should've been another task between Lopa and Manu for a spot in the finale - this isn't very fair. Having said that, while Lopa did not deserve to go through to the finale based on this task, I do think she deserves to be there based on the whole season.

Nothing can be said definitively re fanbases and votes, but it seems to me that Rohan's fanbase has always rivalled Bani's - both on social media and even more so off it, courtesy his previous show. And he's also gained a lot more support as the bias against him became more clear and continued. As such, I believe it's very likely that he can get more votes than Bani. Of course, this is all contingent upon BB actually playing fair and evicting solely based on votes. Fingers crossed for Rohan!

P.S. I would've appreciated an answer, from either Bani or Lopa (or both) for Manveer's question re the source of their teenage rivalry. Though I find it rather telling that both of them chose to ignore it πŸ˜†
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
i think I am the only one who thinks bani will win the season

plus finale votings are audited
so bani is definitely winning now

I think the last week of show will be in her favour
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why was lopa crying in jail after Rohan left