Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Was reading ur tweets last Night Mahek...awesome job and LOLed so much reading them๐Ÿ˜†

Glad u r back ๐Ÿค— I don't even feel like saying Rohan FTW now :(( ...just happy he is safe๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks๐Ÿค— .I was so pissed off that tweeted so much crap ๐Ÿ˜†.
BB again unfair to Rohan, I am going to band bajao BB. I am not watching the show now .

Last season for me, will not be watching this show from next season .
_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Kla toh Mona jaa rahi hai. enjoy your SalSa tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜†

Salsa??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but it will be kkkg part 2...weekend pe khushi,mid week pe
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Obviously, Trump ceremony is important than BB10 episode, but it is obvious that MMM have ganged up against Bani and Lopa without their will. Manv has to think on his own if he has to win and not be a Manu's sidekick. Manv is acting like a Gavar even after straight forward input from his dad and Sallu who told that Many bitches alot (ishara for Manv).
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't get it.. why doesn't Lopa understand that she was the worst at the task?
Faltu aggression with buzzer and loses soon after Manu. Then following day did nothing whereas Manu got 2 of the opposing team members out.

How could anyone have performed worse than her in that team? Itna pakaati kyun hai yeh chori?

In the other team, I'd say Mona because it was mostly Bani making effort on the first day, if truth be told.
_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Thanks๐Ÿค— .I was so pissed off that tweeted so much crap ๐Ÿ˜†.
BB again unfair to Rohan, I am going to band bajao BB. I am not watching the show now .

Last season for me, will not be watching this show from next season .

Welcome back๐Ÿ˜ƒ...please don't go again...at least keep coming at the AT
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakina3

I don't get it.. why doesn't Lopa understand that she was the worst at the task?
Faltu aggression with buzzer and loses soon after Manu. Then following day did nothing whereas Manu got 2 of the opposing team members out.

How could anyone have performed worse than her in that team? Itna pakaati kyun hai yeh chori?

In the other team, I'd say Mona because it was mostly Bani making effort on the first day, if truth be told.

Faltu ka footage drama.
msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Manu the snake was the worst and what about Mona who escaped both days due to being an M in MMM.
Edited by msd21 - 7 years ago
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Welcome back Mahek...๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks ๐Ÿค—

Lekin ab phir se jaane ka mann kar raha hain...BB kutta saved Manu...saari mehnat Manveer ne ki hain aur BB Manu ko bhi finals mein le gaya...how obvious will they make it that they are biased towards the commoners ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.

Bani ko choro I think Manveer and Manu are the fixed Top2 ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข.

Bhaad mein jaye yeh show
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
don't think that bani is going anywhere
she really has craze among youth
she trends like crazy on twitter
plus the whole season revolved around her

rohan is second most popular contestant after bani
all the neutral viewers like him plus he has least amount of haters
but he has less no of stan fans than Bani

bigg boss is very clever
To eliminate rohan they designed the task in such a way so that only Rohan and Bani are nominated
consequences of the task were also not clear
He can never win against bani in votes

#unfair bigg boss