Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MCube74

I have been wondering how Mona LIsa survived all this time in the house. Probably by crying and hype surrounding Monu and her boyfriend with home she got married in the house. I had no clue who Mona Lisa was. I am reading that she is a Mega Star. If she is then why come to a show like BB. She must be making 15cr to 30cr yearly already.
It is surprising that if she is a Mega Star, how did she agree to get married in the house and not in a lavish 5 star hotel. Anyway, that's her choice.

Monu had to be evicted because Rohan deserves to stay in the house.

This is not Rohan Mehra's AT. 😑
chahat_sinha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

We all know how BB was unfair and biased against Mona from day 1. Now that Mona has been unfairly evicted against a chota mota celeb, I have decided to boycott the next season of BB (of course in some parallel universe). This is a tough time for Mona fans 😭😭 so please have some courtesy and haters stay away 😑😑

Joke of the yearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Isme us mugger Manu ke Mug ka hath hai..Ab wo Manu Mugger-mach ke aansu bahayega Mona ki eviction par
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think u r totally unaware about the power of TV
TV has a much larger reach n viewership
Mona is a not deepika padukone or priyanka Chopra she is a very well established bhojpuri film actress.
Mona has her reach to a limited area. She is confined with people who speak n understand bhojpuri which is far less than people who understand n watch Hindi daily soaps.
Do u know Kapil Sharma is ranked above ranveer Singh n varun dhawan in Forbes magazine. N he is earning more than many Hindi film actors. N I m not comparing rohan n kapil I m just giving an example of power of TV as medium of entertainment. Do u know Hindi daily soaps have viewership in UK USA also? TV celebs are recognized by a far more diverse viewers.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today's forecast for BB: Not biased.
Our BB forecast is unpredictable. Just few hours ago, our experts feared a biased result but now they've changed their prediction.

lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Today's forecast for BB: Not biased.

Our BB forecast is unpredictable. Just few hours ago, our experts feared a biased result but now they've changed their prediction.

what do they called that in hindi? bin painde ka lota?! πŸ˜†
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

I think u r totally unaware about the power of TV

TV has a much larger reach n viewership
Mona is a not deepika padukone or priyanka Chopra she is a very well established bhojpuri film actress.
Mona has her reach to a limited area. She is confined with people who speak n understand bhojpuri which is far less than people who understand n watch Hindi daily soaps.
Do u know Kapil Sharma is ranked above ranveer Singh n varun dhawan in Forbes magazine. N he is earning more than many Hindi film actors. N I m not comparing rohan n kapil I m just giving an example of power of TV as medium of entertainment. Do u know Hindi daily soaps have viewership in UK USA also? TV celebs are recognized by a far more diverse viewers.

LOL so what?!
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So nothing...
I just disagree that Mona is unfairly evicted against a chot Mota actor
That's why I told u that no one is chota mota

rishta_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they shud bring her back as guest like how Nora came for prince in BB9. Now he will Manu stay..He shud ebhabe like devdas thn thy wil bring back Mona..like movie
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Our nathu ji very sad today:(

On a serious note-mona over stayed,never did any single task except giving romantic look to manu and uske age piche ghumne ke..now she got married,its high time ghar jake cooking kare