Mona - the next victim of BB's bias

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
We all know how BB was unfair and biased against Mona from day 1. Now that Mona has been unfairly evicted against a chota mota celeb, I have decided to boycott the next season of BB (of course in some parallel universe). This is a tough time for Mona fans 😭😭 so please have some courtesy and haters stay away ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishta_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They shud have evicted Rohan. He luks very kiddish and doesn't have interest in watching his and lopa's story.
Mona and manu's scenes will be most entertaining and marsala type than Rohan. wish thy bring her back.
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't wait till next season. Boycott from today itself. Why make yourself go through one more week of torture?
#staystrong
MCube74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

We all know how BB was unfair and biased against Mona from day 1. Now that Mona has been unfairly evicted against a chota mota celeb, I have decided to boycott the next season of BB (of course in some parallel universe). This is a tough time for Mona fans 😭😭 so please have some courtesy and haters stay away ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą

I have been wondering how Mona LIsa survived all this time in the house. Probably by crying and hype surrounding Monu and her boyfriend with home she got married in the house. I had no clue who Mona Lisa was. I am reading that she is a Mega Star. If she is then why come to a show like BB. She must be making 15cr to 30cr yearly already.
It is surprising that if she is a Mega Star, how did she agree to get married in the house and not in a lavish 5 star hotel. Anyway, that's her choice.

Monu had to be evicted because Rohan deserves to stay in the house.

1075210 thumbnail
Hehe the funny thing is people who are going ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪĢ don't even understand sarcasm!

Ab kaun bewakoof hai iss case main. Only you and me know buddy. 😉
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Ab roz subah BB kiska dance dekhenge? ðŸĪ”

(I am neither Mona's hater, nor supporter)

lostNfound thumbnail
Uff these haters. Dekh nahi sakte hum kitne sad hai 😭😭
Remember karma will blah blah you ðŸ˜Ą
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Ab roz subah BB kiska dance dekhenge? ðŸĪ”

(I am neither Mona's hater, nor supporter)

Ab hum un yaadon ke saahare hi baaki ke episodes nikaalenge 😭
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Don't wait till next season. Boycott from today itself. Why make yourself go through one more week of torture?

#staystrong

Yes. I have infact stopped watching BB from today itself (in some parallel universe) ðŸ˜Ą
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Hehe the funny thing is people who are going ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪĢ don't even understand sarcasm!

Ab kaun bewakoof hai iss case main. Only you and me know buddy. 😉

khud hi choupsey karwaane ka shaukh chadha hai toh koi kya kare 😆