rimpal16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
well, according to The Kabri. Team Rohan lost the task so Monalisa, Bani and Rohan are nominated for this last week. We also know that Monalisa has been evicted. Therefore, Rohan and Bani are nominated. BB knows that these two are the most voted contestants and BB will never allow Bani to be eliminated so Rohan is going to be evicted. However, there is still hope so people keep voting for Rohan. BB applied many tactics to evict Rohan and its seems that this last one will gonna work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think only bani Rohan will be nominated.. Two from M2 and Lopa Will be there too.. Four ppl nominated for eviction.. But yeah another uphill task for Rohan fans... But for now all Rohan fans deserve to party and be happy.. Mid week ke liye time hai
rimpal16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

I don't think only bani Rohan will be nominated.. Two from M2 and Lopa Will be there too.. Four ppl nominated for eviction.. But yeah another uphill task for Rohan fans... But for now all Rohan fans deserve to party and be happy.. Mid week ke liye time hai

I know party to banti hai. but, what am fearing the most is that whenever Rohan is nominatedalong with Rohan fans, Lopa fans also vote for him. But, many of Lopa's fan will stop voting for him because they have learned that Rohan fans will vote for her if Rohan is not in the finale.
1044164 thumbnail
There will be another task between Manu,Manveer and Lopa whoever wins it will get the immunity and the remaining two will be nominated with Rohan and Bani.
MCube74 thumbnail
It should have been the worst performers to be nominated.
Its a shame that Bani has to be nominated when she played her task well.

Anyway, Bani should be saved.
Edited by MCube74 - 7 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww...pls don't tell me Rohan and Bani are the only two nominated...just recovering from Rohan eviction rumours and I am becoming very sensitive about bigboss 😭
MCube74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dracarys.

There will be another task between Manu,Manveer and Lopa whoever wins it will get the immunity and the remaining two will be nominated with Rohan and Bani.

Makes no sense. Manveer is already in the finals. It should be between Manu and Lopa.

But then I thought there should be 5 people in the finals. Looks like only 4?

Edited by MCube74 - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
No nno not only bani Rohan... Sath Mai aur bhi honge... Pray to god m2 ke beech koyi ab evicted Ho aur neyi to lopa... But my first wish of eviction m2 Mai se koyi..
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MCube74

Makes no sense. Manveer is already in the finals. It should be between Manu and Lopa.

But then I thought there should be 5 people in the finals. Looks like only 4?

maanveer abtak safe nehi hai