Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
It can be two things. Either she is Giving all true spoilers ( i believe Rohan eviction Rumour too, i strongly believe Chanel changed their decision because his unfair eviction news got leaked ) or she is a bani fans who is spreading all the rumours about manveer being the fixed winner just to make sure that bani wins it and when she wins no one can say bani was scripted to won.
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jo bhi ho I am so happy that Rohan is not evicted... Itni khush hun ke SF pr bhi gussa nahi aa raha😃
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
From what I can remember, Sonalifan got the following things right - Gaurav's eviction, no other elimination when baba was thrown out, details of TTF task, Mona's wedding in the show...
And she may have even got some things right even before that - I dunno...
But when she tweeted abt Rohan's eviction, she also clearly said that no one had to believe her, and those doubting could watch the weekend episode - as if she was 1000% sure he would be evicted no matter what. She even said that he was being evicted to prop up Lopa in Top3.
Now, exactly what prevented his eviction, only she can answer :P

BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yes probably its high time to change from sonalifan to banifan. She/he always spreads false rumours against rohan n lopa. Even before she tweeted that rohan wont be in finale and lopa is been taken to finale coz of rivalry. Yest such a fake news that rohan will be eliminated n reason to make way for lopa. Pathetic this is.

She always gives correct spoiler.. Maybe BB changed their decision.. And Rohan is nominated against Bani due to lost in bungee task, he can't get more votes than Bani.. So he won't be in the finale
803161 thumbnail
  1. Faisal khan and 8 others liked your Tweet
    :
    @ausumsara @SonaliFan @rohan4747 - It is confirmed that Sonali Fan is not a reliable khabri.Time to unfollow her

2. 44m44 minutes ago
    Sicky Garg and 7 others Retweeted your Tweet
    :
    @ausumsara @SonaliFan @rohan4747 - It is confirmed that Sonali Fan is not a reliable khabri.Time to unfollow her

3. Namrata Singh @Namrata46391780
    More

@ashisvicky @ausumsara @SonaliFan @rohan4747 sonali is a spy of bani j...

4. Sara @ausumsara
    More

@ashisvicky @SonaliFan @rohan4747 yes doing it right away

Edited by BiggBossX - 7 years ago
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiggBoss7

She always gives correct spoiler.. Maybe BB changed their decision.. And Rohan is nominated against Bani due to lost in bungee task, he can't get more votes than Bani.. So he won't be in the finale

unless, as per a tweet I read, there is one more task between the three winners of the bungee task to save one of the three and nominate the other two along with rohan and bani for a midweek eviction
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vitriolic

unless, as per a tweet I read, there is one more task between the three winners of the bungee task to save one of the three and nominate the other two along with rohan and bani for a midweek eviction

BB clearly said that team Manu is safe and finalists of BB10, So there's no such task..
sahiba402 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wo din dur nahi h when she will give one more spoiler that either bani or rohan is eliminated. but this time no shocking eviction, it will be heartbreaking one because both of them has large no of fans.#biasedBB