Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Talking about her tattoos is not body shaming. People have talked worse about Lopa, Mona. Do they forget about 'body shaming' then?

Have you even bothered to look at the video? They're not just talking about tattoos, they're also poking at her muscles. Saying she walks with and if her fans become like her they'll look like zombies. What a bunch of dumb twats.

They've also body shamed her on previous occasions but let it be.
1044164 thumbnail
There was this LF update where Bani was telling to Nitibha how people made fun of her and her mother and used to say that how she (Bani) won't get any work.Someone could post it please?I found it to be very inspiring.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manu and Manveer are pathetic to talk about any girl... Period... they even told Mona that she was fat... it's funny cos even Lopa is body shamed on this forum and ppl post her old pics telling how ugly she was she she did work in her body... and have seen plenty of ppl who have liked those posts... Shame Shame...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Dracarys.

There was this LF update where Bani was telling to Nitibha how people made fun of her and her mother and used to say that how she (Bani) won't get any work.Someone could post it please?I found it to be very inspiring.

It's in voot unseen. Here's the link:

The amazing thing is that she exactly understands where the kind of thinking oF Manu and Manveer comes from and does not judge them for that.
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think backbiting should not be taken as a crime because everyone does that. Even in normal life, people do that everywhere.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Backbiting should be discretionary..When itz convenient, like people talking about bani, IGNORE IT but if itz not convenient like bani making a comment on someone, then we can raise HELL && Beyond..
1011128 thumbnail
FYI: My objection with Manveer is not because he was body shamming..I myself will sham that hairy lomri...they can make fun all the want. I sham myself...

My problem is hypocrisy and presenting one side on face and then shamming behind

That was my point

If anyone raise objection to it then this is my answer in advance.. i read someone mentioning mannu doing the same.
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Talking about her tattoos is not body shaming. People have talked worse about Lopa, Mona. Do they forget about 'body shaming' then?

Because its only Bani who should be handled with kid gloves, if people don't do that then they're body shaming/bullying her/victimizing her/being inhumane to her/any social justice buzzwords...

Mona gets body-shamed all the time, Bani fans love doing that.. Bani herself indulges in disgusting rumor mongering and makes insinuating and sexist and regressive comments about other women..but god forbid someone says anything about her then bring out some social justice buzzwords ...she says things then she's just speaking what she feels, other people do that then the fandom turns into social justice warriors and beacon of feminism..
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vitriolic

Yea I thought so too.. cant really define that as bodyshaming. yes, they suggested that a woman walking with a male strut seems odd and zombie like. So, I can see why her supporters might feel offended.. although, truth be told, bani's s**t shaming of mona was a lot more offensive for me, and I am not even a mona fan.

Anyway, who shamed whom isn't why I started writing this.. what stood out in that transcript posted on the first page was bani's certainty about winning the show even before she entered the house! While ppl are busy scrutinising bodies and tattoos, lets not overlook the much more outrageous content of that conversation! Like her friend, prince, had in the earlier season, has bani revealed more than she had intended to?

diversion tactic?
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Manu and Manveer are pathetic to talk about any girl... Period... they even told Mona that she was fat... it's funny cos even Lopa is body shamed on this forum and ppl post her old pics telling how ugly she was she she did work in her body... and have seen plenty of ppl who have liked those posts... Shame Shame...

and Lopa's makeup shaming..