Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Atonement

Manveer said

"han motivational lagta hai k strong hai but dikhey bhi to sahi ... abs to mai bhi bana doon, tattoos chhap doon"

Where was body shaming in it? 😲

The only person who has been bodyshamed left, right and center is Mona, here on IF 😕

That example isnt the best one...but I have seen on TV how Manu and Manveer make fun of how she walks cuz of her muscles and call her a man and god knows what else and laugh with the other HMs
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Uff😡 both Manveer Manu are hypocrite and manipulative how they can do this finally he shows his orignal colours and prove they are gundas
This is what Gaurav Chopra indicates about manveer they are not less then Om g and priyanka i read somewhere manveer abuses Bani shameless
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Is taraki log India ka represent kar rahi... Ek lopa Jo bat bat PE stand leti hai... Aj khud ek women hokar dusre women Ki insult has haske saath de rehi hai... Ihya self respect nehi dimusmani lopa ke liye Bara hai .. .and lopa khudi bani KO mard kaha ek unseen video Mai.. Such a disgusting mentality ek country Ki represented hai.. Chi..

Manu ko do din se accha lagraha tha.. But khudko ghatiyapaan to kabhi chupta nehi

Maanveer to such makkar admi again proved... Am admi ka name dubo dia is makkar ne...

And maje Ki baat kuch log is taraki shaming ko support and pretend bhi kar rahi hai ... Disgusting..
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
714873 thumbnail
this is really shameful..
i never expected this atleast from manveer..
manu, however was always into this.. so he already lost d respect long back
but today, for me manveer has lost it!! others who were enjoying with him 👎🏼
Edited by Pari117 - 7 years ago
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RoPa

Yes these are the same people who call rohan ladki jaisa because he looks cute.🤢😕

come on that's allowed. Different rules apply on different people. 😳
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

come on that's allowed. Different rules apply on different people. 😳

Dont know abt others, but since I am the one who made the thread, am speaking for myself...never condoned anyone body shamming anyone whether Bani, Mona or Rohan.

Also ppl r most welcome to make topics on that too.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
she got a disgusting personality. bt those tattoos are too hot. those idiots in the house are pathetic
1098676 thumbnail
This is disgusting and shameful yaar. Bani has done a lot of hard work for her body. It's not easy to get such muscles especially for a girl. Also Bani's outward personality is awesome. Her talking and walking style is really cool IMO. But just because she doesn't looks like an average Indian girl, she get such comments. Had Bani been a guy, all HMs would have gone gaga over her.There are different parameters for girls and guys in India.I think Bani is used to it now even before entering Bigg Boss I can't expect much from Manu but Bani really trusts Manveer and he talking like this is horrible. The so called stand queen Lopa can't see anything beyond her rivalry now. Body shaming is a serious and sensitive issue but who cares???? There are more important things in life like fanwars 👏
Edited by Luna46 - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Luna46

This is disgusting and shameful yaar. Bani has done a lot of hard work for her body. It's not easy to get such muscles especially for a girl. But I think Bani is used to it now even before entering Bigg Boss I can't expect much from Manu but Bani really trusts Manveer and he talking like this is horrible. The so called stand queen Lopa can't see anything beyond her rivalry now. Body shaming is a serious and sensitive issue but who cares???? There are more important things in life like fanwars 👏

Seriously just coz it's Bani, body shamming ends up getting defended and it's not the first time something like this has happened. Everytime something really bad happens to Bani, the other person gets defended, however wrong he/ she maybe. But wish this is looked beyond petty fanwars and larger issue gets highlighted.

Also it has happened many times, but I was actually quite taken aback when I watched it in LF today. Coz there was nothing to trigger off this. Just shows it comes naturally to them and dey dont even realize how wrong it is. Neither the HMs talking abt it, not the HMs listening and laughing at it.
Reina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Idk where the comment asking for the difference between bitching and bodyshaming went...the difference ia that when you talk behind someone's back about something they did or the way they behaved negatively...it's bitching
When someone makes fun of someone's looks or figure it's body shaming

The first is commenting on a conscious decision made by the person the second is based on something the person cannot control or a personal choice that makes them happy and does not affect any or else in anyway