Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Atonement

Manveer said

"han motivational lagta hai k strong hai but dikhey bhi to sahi ... abs to mai bhi bana doon, tattoos chhap doon"

Where was body shaming in it? 😲

The only person who has been bodyshamed left, right and center is Mona, here on IF πŸ˜•

Talking about her tattoos is not body shaming. People have talked worse about Lopa, Mona. Do they forget about 'body shaming' then?

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Are you serious or naive? both
If serious then I'm sad you find it okay to body sham others. In this thread itself in my previous post i have already said I will not support the HM even though i hate bani
If naive then MM are body shaming Bani. Yaar first of all remember that it is a reality show, when you people say bani is real , that is what she we should say the same to other house mate too rightπŸ˜•

Edited by shumi. - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is the convo...if ppl dont find it body shaming that's their prerogative, but many do find it. Also it has happened repeatedly with Bani and yes Mona and for that matter Rohan too and that too was not right with them and neither right now.

Lopa: Usski ek alag duniya hai
Manveer: haan usski alag duniya mein craze chal raha hoga

Manu: Haan wohi toh baat hai

Manveer: aisi ghoom rahi hai ladki...kitna bekaar lagega agar baahar Mumbai mein sabhi aise ghume rahi ho (shows Bani's moving arms action when walking)

Lopa starts laughing

Manu: desh 2050 chal raha hai

Manveer: thoda sa inspiration ho sakti hai,haan bhai itna tough strong banda hai, yu dikhe toh sahi. Aise toh kisi bhi banadu ladki ka...chaap du tatoo-vatoo...'

mute

1044164 thumbnail
Eh they were just discussing about Bani,ok? Nothing like back-bitching/body shaming.Only Bani back-bitches about others, other HMs especially the bimbette Lopa just 'discuss' her behind her back.🐷
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And this is what I was talking about yesterday. Hope people have strong voices against this now
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Manveer said

"han motivational lagta hai k strong hai but dikhey bhi to sahi ... abs to mai bhi bana doon, tattoos chhap doon"

The only person who has been bodyshamed left, right and center is Mona, here on IF πŸ˜•

+1000

Word Count: 1

vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Manveer said

Yea I thought so too.. cant really define that as bodyshaming. yes, they suggested that a woman walking with a male strut seems odd and zombie like. So, I can see why her supporters might feel offended.. although, truth be told, bani's s**t shaming of mona was a lot more offensive for me, and I am not even a mona fan.

Anyway, who shamed whom isn't why I started writing this.. what stood out in that transcript posted on the first page was bani's certainty about winning the show even before she entered the house! While ppl are busy scrutinising bodies and tattoos, lets not overlook the much more outrageous content of that conversation! Like her friend, prince, had in the earlier season, has bani revealed more than she had intended to?

Reina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't see how Bani's attitude is related to her looks or tattoos. It's annoying when the housemates bring this up. I would expect someone like Manveer who is a village boy to make a comment like that...but it's disgusting to see Lopa the so called "Miss India" partaking in it. If she had any shame and deserved that title even a little bit...she would take one of her stands and tell Manu and Manveer off. As a pageant winner and a female rep of India I have seen her laugh so many times at Bani jokes someone please tell her how terrible that looks...she's supposed to be a role model for girls yet she is slamming a girl for looks...tskkk
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reading the post here I don't find anything related to body shaming,maybe I am missing something but knowing Manu and Manveer I can totally say that they can do something like that from the past instances. We really have to understand that these commoners and celebrities also live in our society and part of it, for example I can totally understand that here on IF everyone is educated and have better basic understanding,inspite of that we have seen so many posts on Lopa's makeup,her dusky complexion being ugly,her roots,child hood pictures etc and many people comment on that and have fun,same is the case with Bani, Mona and Rohan has been called names,looks like woman just because he is cute,many educated people makes post like that and comment on all this.
There is one twitter handle which goes with name krutti who is a Bani's fan and her tweets are so offensive that it can put anyone to shame,how many of Bani's fan has stopped her.Same goes with every other fandoms. We are all happy jab tak hamare fav ko koi kuch nhi keh raha,jaise hi hamare fav ki baat aati hai we pull our swords.
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vitriolic

Yea I thought so too.. cant really define that as bodyshaming. yes, they suggested that a woman walking with a male strut seems odd and zombie like. So, I can see why her supporters might feel offended.. although, truth be told, bani's s**t shaming of mona was a lot more offensive for me, and I am not even a mona fan.

Anyway, who shamed whom isn't why I started writing this.. what stood out in that transcript posted on the first page was bani's certainty about winning the show even before she entered the house! While ppl are busy scrutinising bodies and tattoos, lets not overlook the much more outrageous content of that conversation! Like her friend, prince, had in the earlier season, has bani revealed more than she had intended to?

Yes these are the same people who call rohan ladki jaisa because he looks cute.πŸ€’πŸ˜•