Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I happened to watch this on LF. Here dey all were sitting in LA waiting for salman to come and were just making general convo. Bani leaves to get something to eat and without any basis dey start back biting her and start talking abt how different she is. And have issues coz she said she thought she was the winner. Y wouldnt she think so? And den M2 saying dey didnt think dey would last for so long and frankly they wouldnt have if the nominations and eliminations had been fair. And just coz she isnt coy and thinks she is the winner and has no hesitation about saying so, they start body shaming her?
And den she returns and hands over something to eat to Manveer to share with all, and it just seemed such a sad moment.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

Its not a competition that she said something in counter he also have to say something
& m2 always body shame her before she made comment on manveer mona
I don't understand how can woman support body shame
Just because I don't like someone I become against her in every matter

What type of comment is this
Agar sari ladki Aise ghumne lagegi to... It is same if all girls are going to wear short dress

Its girls choice what should they do or not

She loves to do tattoo so she did, if she don't like then she don't

& where its written only man can put on muscles women can
Muscles can't describe gender

@Bold Manoj said this about Lopa and Nitibha right. I wonder if Lopa will laugh at this as well 🤢
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bani is the personification of style, grace, persona &&&&& too die for body..It takes a lot of effort and hard work to get the lean muscle mass she has..
Bani never flaunts her body..She very classy..

Salman told her to show her muscles coz ITZ NO EASY FEAT TO get the biceps like her.. He was proud of her.👍🏼.She doesn't like flaunting her body so was hesistant not coz shez not proud..

She is very proud of her body &&&&&&&&&& SHE SHOULD BE PERIOD..

I pity the people who body shame her coz I know that they are jealous of her..

Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

What about character shaming which she has been doing for months 🤢

🤣 don't you know that bani baby kay leyeh sab kuch sahi hai. one single sentence' she is real and that is what she , that is why we like her and support her'🤣
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shumi.

Oh Ok. If that is the case she should be thankful to the HM as they are taking about what she is proud of.They said what and how she is. what is there to feel shame then if she is proud of what and how she is?😕

Are you serious or naive?
If serious then I'm sad you find it okay to body sham others.
If naive then MM are body shaming Bani.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shumi.

🤣 don't you know that bani baby kay leyeh sab kuch sahi hai. one single sentence' she is real and that is what she , that is why we like her and support her'🤣

Please go watch the voot videos from the first week.
When Bani did not even utter a single word about anyone in the house.

Manu was heard saying that "Bani is not a gf material, because what will you do with her, wrestle like man, there cannot be two men in a relationship". While the girls giggled.

M2 again sitting with Mona and talking about her abs, and how she looks like a sick calf with the bones protruding out with those abs.

So I don't see how there was anyone reason to body shame her in the first week, when they hardly knew each other.
Because it is less about Bani as a person, but more about their perception of how women should look.
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

When I read such conversation I want to congratulate only one person and yes its me. lol

Call me whatever...panuti or whatever..but I was right on one thing

This manveer is a disgusting...hypocrite fake drama..which I never ever once supported. He can get votes from whomever he wants but he will not have the honor of ONE POST where Hippo supported him

I despise ..hate such people.

Body sham ..my foot..I can total sham this guy..who is unhygenic, looks bad, talks in stupid accent..rolls eyes as if he is some spy..total 0.

anyway thanks for exposing this fox.

Manu has done it on numerous occasions, surpassing Manveer, and taken jabs at her which were not said in jest.
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manveer said

"han motivational lagta hai k strong hai but dikhey bhi to sahi ... abs to mai bhi bana doon, tattoos chhap doon"

Where was body shaming in it? 😲

The only person who has been bodyshamed left, right and center is Mona, here on IF 😕
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

Manveer said

"han motivational lagta hai k strong hai but dikhey bhi to sahi ... abs to mai bhi bana doon, tattoos chhap doon"

Where was body shaming in it? 😲

The only person who has been bodyshamed left, right and center is Mona, here on IF 😕

Lol, he said more things in the video.

but the point is, shouldn't they worry about how strong they look on camera?

I mean, why would he worry so much about Bani looking strong inside and outside, UNLESS, he really has an issue seeing a lady with abs and muscles
Arshi_fanad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it's high time salman takes a stand on this and gives manu, manveer and lopa a piece of their mind. stupid losers!