Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Atonement

Video starts from bani entering the frame ๐Ÿ˜• The status of that particular twitter user says that they were body shaming her but mysteriously that actual body shaming dialogues are edited out ๐Ÿ˜• and you want us to believe it ?

I've watched the video twice. The body shaming parts are not edited out.
I heard each and every word mentioned in the SS too.
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

Video starts from bani entering the frame ๐Ÿ˜• The status of that particular twitter user says that they were body shaming her but mysteriously that actual body shaming dialogues are edited out ๐Ÿ˜• and you want us to believe it ?

Did u even watch the video ??? Link i gve u has many video if them talking about her body.(i watches it myself)...to be honest if u dont trust go watch voot u ll will many such videos ...
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

Before I start let me say I hate bani. but from yesterday's task I started reducing my hate rate towards her as she did the task very well๐Ÿ‘

Yep feel sorry for her when people body shame her. for that I don't blame the house mate. She has been body shamed right from her roadies interview. If you all remember on the very first episode of BB while introducing her Salman told her to show her muscles ( he was not wrong as that was her special feature) but she was hesitant to show and made faces while showing. That means she here self is not proud of her body.๐Ÿ˜•

still I will not support the HM .

She was just being sarcastic about showing off muscles on camera.
Her instagram has many pictures of her being proud of her body.
You can go check out her Instagram if you want.
I hope it clears the confusion!
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So they know Bani is a fixed winner. Nice...
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They are just jealous.. she have better physique out of all of them men & women combined .. Bani's words are blown out of proportion while the constant backbiting mannu manveer & lopa does of bani is swept under the rug .. Even monalisa have been bodyshamed several times ..& then they complian why bani is loved ..atleast uska dil saaf hai ..vo jo hai vo hi dikhati hai unlike these preachers ..
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shumi.

Before I start let me say I hate bani. but from yesterday's task I started reducing my hate rate towards as she did the task very well๐Ÿ‘

Yep feel sorry for her when people body shame her. for that I don't blame the house mate. She has been body shamed right from her roadies interview. If you all remember on the very first episode of BB while introducing her Salman told her to show her muscles ( he was not wrong as that was her special feature) but she was hesitant to show and made faces while showing. That means she here self is not proud of her body.๐Ÿ˜•

still I will not support the HM .

Er Bani is very much proud of her body, she just doesn't like to flaunt randomly. She finds it awkward, you can see this even when she dances. I can't believe you said that lol
She was showing off her muscles and tattoos many times to people like Karan Gaurav and Jason. She just likes to share things with close people more.

Hms like Manveer are just close minded people who can't accept someone like Bani.
Edited by xPalkix - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

Never. HMs will NEVER stop bodyshaming Bani because they're disgusting pieces of shit. I had no hopes from MCP Manu and spineless Mona but Saaf Dil Manveer and Miss India (whoops, runner up) Lopa? Shame on them. These are the people who are supposed to represent our country and are lauded every weekend? I can't count on my fingers the number of times Bani has been mocked- from her gymming to her food to her tattoos to her friendship with Gaurav to her way of talking to her sitting on the bench alone to her sign language TO HER STARING AT THE BIRDS AND TREES. Every aspect of her life has been scrutinized and mocked repeatedly. How many unseen videos do we have of HMs mocking her in one form or another? How many times have people called her a witch? How many times have her tattoos been brought up for absolutely no rhyme and reason? How many times has Manu called her a "chakka"? How many times have Lopa and Manu called her a witch? JUST HOW MANY MORE UNSEEN VIDEOS DO YOU NEED UNTIL YOU REALISE HOW DISGUSTING THESE PEOPLE ARE. Give me ONE video where Bani is mocking someone else behind their back.

If Manveer wins this season, it would be the worst victory ever. I've said it time and again, Bigg Boss isn't about tasks. Jeet lo saare tasks, but kya faayda? You'll remain the disgusting person you are. No respect for M3L for laughing at this- and no respect for Rohan for SITTING there and saying nothing.

True. I've seen so many videos on voot, and ignored them. That one video of Bani saying something about Mona created such a stir, I wonder what will happen if they show a bitching compilation of 100+hours.

Manveer even knows exactly what degree Bani walks around in the morning.
He admitted it himself. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

What about character shaming which she has been doing for months ๐Ÿคข

Its not a competition that she said something in counter he also have to say something
& m2 always body shame her before she made comment on manveer mona
I don't understand how can woman support body shame
Just because I don't like someone I become against her in every matter

What type of comment is this
Agar sari ladki Aise ghumne lagegi to... It is same if all girls are going to wear short dress

Its girls choice what should they do or not

She loves to do tattoo so she did, if she don't like then she don't

& where its written only man can put on muscles women can
Muscles can't describe gender
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BB10

She was just being sarcastic about showing off muscles on camera.
Her instagram has many pictures of her being proud of her body.
You can go check out her Instagram if you want.
I hope it clears the confusion!

Oh Ok. If that is the case she should be thankful to the HM as they are taking about what she is proud of.They said what and how she is. what is there to feel shame then if she is proud of what and how she is?๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by shumi. - 7 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kirti31096

Did u even watch the video ??? Link i gve u has many video if them talking about her body.(i watches it myself)...to be honest if u dont trust go watch voot u ll will many such videos ...

Manoj also says "they'll be walking like zombies". They're also talking about fan girls who will want to be like Bani and hence, they'll be walking like zombies. It just shows the type of mentality they have ๐Ÿคข
I'm pretty sure I did not imagine all the body shaming in the video, it defo happened.