Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ive never liked these roadside romeo types Manu and Manveer...and thats the reason why I quit this show on the v 2nd episode. I cant waste my time on such Thugs
As far as Bani J is concerned she is targeted inside the house as well as outside...I really wonder people were in praises for Om swami, jagga type of categories, but for Bani whatever she does is wrong..

TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Character shaming, or whatever, has been happening left and right in the house.
They have all been subjected to it.

Whereas constantly targeting one person's body behind their back, cannot compare to it.

Who has she been character shaming for months..? The ONE incident where she talked about Mona and Manveer- which was thoughtless and careless and irresponsible but not with malicious intent? The ONE incident for which she's already apologized? You're going to compare DAT to M3 CONSTANTLY bitching about EVERY ASPECT of Bani's life?

People continue to surprise me. Hate Bani all you want, but my god have some decency.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

Basically we have no proof of body shaming. The video only shows Bani bringing something for them. Don't mix truth with lies just to prove a point.

Guess then I ended up posting the second half of the video. Thanks for letting me know. Will post the convo abt body shamming asap.

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Basically we have no proof of body shaming. The video only shows Bani bringing something for them. Don't mix truth with lies just to prove a point.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAlexLX/status/822426678785818624
Here watch the video urself
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xPalkix

I don't agree to this. But even if I pretend to agree, it would not make Manveer right. Do you think he is justified to utter nonsense just because Bani does it. Two wrongs = still wrong.

There are two problems with the situation here:

1) The people talking about her, themselves act like saints. K.
They keep pakaoing us with their humanity ke essays.
Bani has never acted like the better person or a saint. No one can refute that.

So either these people should stop pretending like they are better than the rest, or just shut up.
Manu toh fir bhi admit kar leta hai, Lopa can never admit she is as bad as the next person.

2) Bitching always happens in the BB house, insults are spewed around whatever.
But the difference here is that all of them really seem to have some genuine problem with Bani looking the way she does. It is not an after effect of staying in the house together and hating each other's habits.
THEY JUST REALLY CANNOT STAND TO SEE A MUSCULAR WOMAN.
THAT'S IT.
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/TheAlexLX/status/822419748071739392

There you go. And this is only one. Go check voot, we have many, MANY more such videos.
Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

If Manveer wins this season, it would be the worst victory ever. I've said it time and again, Bigg Boss isn't about tasks. Jeet lo saare tasks, but kya faayda? You'll remain the disgusting person you are. No respect for M3L for laughing at this- and no respect for Rohan for SITTING there and saying nothing.

I know Rohan has faced similar remarks and yet he didn't even think anything of this. Really disappointed.
No respect for Lopa or Mona either. Don't they realise MM are mocking girls who do body building, they'll preach about equality but will be the first ones to laugh at this kind of cheap comments.

When MM were mocking Lopa about the amount of make up she has on, Bani actually defended her and said it's part of her work, and maybe she's representing brands. Even when Priyanka was trying to poke at Mona, Bani said she has learned not to make such comments and told Priyanka to avoid talking like that. Bani could've easily hyped the convo in those situations but she didn't and that's why I like her.

BB ain't about tasks, it's about personality and I prefer Banis anyday to those people.
Edited by xPalkix - 7 years ago
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti31096

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAlexLX/status/822426678785818624
Here watch the video urself

Video starts from bani entering the frame ๐Ÿ˜• The status of that particular twitter user says that they were body shaming her but mysteriously that actual body shaming dialogues are edited out ๐Ÿ˜• and you want us to believe it ?
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

The video is in two parts.
please see the tweet below.

http://twitter.com/TheAlexLX/status/822426678785818624
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Before I start let me say I hate bani. but from yesterday's task I started reducing my hate rate towards her as she did the task very well๐Ÿ‘

Yep feel sorry for her when people body shame her. for that I don't blame the house mate. She has been body shamed right from her roadies interview. If you all remember on the very first episode of BB while introducing her Salman told her to show her muscles ( he was not wrong as that was her special feature) but she was hesitant to show and made faces while showing. That means she herself is not proud of her body.๐Ÿ˜•

still I will not support the HM .
Edited by shumi. - 7 years ago