Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
I've seen Manu's videos on voot body shaming Bani.
And then M3 together doing the same. Mona just acting as a witness.

And now Lopa and Rohan joining in.

Also M2 for the last time, PLEASE SHUT UP about your jaap on humanity, caring and sharing.
What are you contributing to this world?
How have you touched or inspired anyone's life?

PLEASE JUST STOP.

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I think Manveer is now totally insecure about Bani. In the morning LF, Manu was telling Manveer that Bani is an inspiration to many and Manveer replied - 'kahe ki inspiration'.

Guess all d praising is making him too over confident and also he is realizing that bani is his biggest threat to winning the show.

I really really hope salman talks about this ..but we all know issko koi kuch bolega he nhi...it makes me sad that bani think he s good and ye uske burai ke alawa or kuch krta he nhi hai
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manveer is exactly as I thought he was. He's just playing nice but no one can hide their cheapness.
He's ridiculed Rohan for not being a "man" and he's ridiculing Bani for having muscles. Such cheap thinking!
I can't tolerate such people who think its okay to pass unwanted comments on someone just because that someone isn't conforming to their stereotypes.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanlks for sharing
i hope it is not bad but sounds like kamino ki toli
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

What about character shaming which she has been doing for months 🤢

charcter shaming apki lopa ka kam hai jo har baat par logo ki aukat par chali jati butt badme khud bhi whi kam krti hai...and evn if u hate bani ...do u really think body shaming is a good thing??
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Character shaming, or whatever, has been happening left and right in the house.
They have all been subjected to it.

Whereas constantly targeting one person's body behind their back, cannot compare to it.

TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Never. HMs will NEVER stop bodyshaming Bani because they're disgusting pieces of shit. I had no hopes from MCP Manu and spineless Mona but Saaf Dil Manveer and Miss India (whoops, runner up) Lopa? Shame on them. These are the people who are supposed to represent our country and are lauded every weekend? I can't count on my fingers the number of times Bani has been mocked- from her gymming to her food to her tattoos to her friendship with Gaurav to her way of talking to her sitting on the bench alone to her sign language TO HER STARING AT THE BIRDS AND TREES. Every aspect of her life has been scrutinized and mocked repeatedly. How many unseen videos do we have of HMs mocking her in one form or another? How many times have people called her a witch? How many times have her tattoos been brought up for absolutely no rhyme and reason? How many times has Manu called her a "chakka"? How many times have Lopa and Manu called her a witch? JUST HOW MANY MORE UNSEEN VIDEOS DO YOU NEED UNTIL YOU REALISE HOW DISGUSTING THESE PEOPLE ARE. Give me ONE video where Bani is mocking someone else behind their back.
If Manveer wins this season, it would be the worst victory ever. I've said it time and again, Bigg Boss isn't about tasks. Jeet lo saare tasks, but kya faayda? You'll remain the disgusting person you are. No respect for M3L for laughing at this- and no respect for Rohan for SITTING there and saying nothing.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The worse part is that it's Manveer who does it. She is really fond of Manveer and listens to his talks about his family and all in LF. He asks and she gives him fitness, make up, fashion and career tips, very practical and genuine.
In fact he's such an opportunist. He was telling her that salman asked them to dance on bhangra, so they could make it their signature dance step, so that when dey go out, it'll be a craze and ppl will ask dem to do it, guess on d same lines as the silly m3 dance.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't agree to this. But even if I pretend to agree, it would not make Manveer right. Do you think he is justified to utter nonsense just because Bani does it. Two wrongs = still wrong.
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Basically we have no proof of body shaming. The video only shows Bani bringing something for them. Don't mix truth with lies just to prove a point.