When Will HMs stop Bodyshaming Bani?

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Was watching LF sometime back and all the HMs were in the LA waiting for Salman to come. It was taking a long time and so Bani left the LA. The moment she left manveer started body shaming her. All the other HMs were present and were listening and Lopa and Mona laughed too. Then Manu started saying something and they muted it.

After sometime Bani returned with something to eat and she gave it to Manveer and dey were all eating it. Felt really bad for Bani as she didnt even know what disgusting talks were going behind her back.

Its a very sorry state, as now in spite of almost being 100 days that they have spent with her, dey still cant seem to see beyond her tatoos and her muscles to the person she is and still they keep body shaming her.

It's high time BB takes stringent action against this and stops this.

Here's the video:

Edit:

Indian Women Who Killed it in 2016:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htMpU_M37j8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
And after getting something to eat for all of them, dis is what Manveer had to say:
#LF: Manveer : Bani aaj tune khane waali cheez share ki vo being human waale 'share' ko seriously liya aaj tu jeet gayi hai #LF

Such hypocricy
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shows how disgusting they are...also idk why bani thinks manv is good...i mean bb should really show her some clips of what they actually talk behind her back..but obvio bb apne ladle ko negative nhi dikhayenge usse to sirf praises he milne hai ...to be really honest i wouldnt be surprises if manv wins bb
1011128 thumbnail
When I read such conversation I want to congratulate only one person and yes its me. lol

Call me whatever...panuti or whatever..but I was right on one thing

This manveer is a disgusting...hypocrite fake drama..which I never ever once supported. He can get votes from whomever he wants but he will not have the honor of ONE POST where Hippo supported him

I despise ..hate such people.

Body sham ..my foot..I can total sham this guy..who is unhygenic, looks bad, talks in stupid accent..rolls eyes as if he is some spy..total 0.

anyway thanks for exposing this fox.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Why am I not surprised?
You know some things they say, can be taken in jest, ONLY if they say it in front of Bani.

All these comments about her body have been happening BEHIND her back.

Manveer's ignorant comments are very sad to hear. He clearly has no idea how much dedication and hard work it takes for women to build muscles. It might be easier for guys, or someone pumping steroids in. But with the correct diet, it takes years of practice, proper form, slow growth to reach to that stage.

Why is it okay for a guy to be dedicated and over consumed with the idea of body building, but it is a shame for a woman? I don't think it means she is living in her own little world. The people talking about her are definitely living in their own dreamland.

Lopa is disappointing me a lot too.

Anyway we will see how they look when they are 70 with all that muscle loss which will happen.

Whereas Bani, you do you boo.

BTW, this woman is 74.

Image result for 70 year old muscle woman vs old woman

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti31096

Shows how disgusting they are...also idk why bani thinks manv is good...i mean bb should really show her some clips of what they actually talk behind her back..but obvio bb apne ladle ko negative nhi dikhayenge usse to sirf praises he milne hai ...to be really honest i wouldnt be surprises if manv wins bb

I think Manveer is now totally insecure about Bani. In the morning LF, Manu was telling Manveer that Bani is an inspiration to many and Manveer replied - 'kahe ki inspiration'.

Guess all d praising is making him too over confident and also he is realizing that bani is his biggest threat to winning the show.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wot u expect from superficial people who needs to work on their morale s
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

When I read such conversation I want to congratulate only one person and yes its me. lol

Call me whatever...panuti or whatever..but I was right on one thing

This manveer is a disgusting...hypocrite fake drama..which I never ever once supported. He can get votes from whomever he wants but he will not have the honor of ONE POST where Hippo supported him

I despise ..hate such people.

Body sham ..my foot..I can total sham this guy..who is unhygenic, looks bad, talks in stupid accent..rolls eyes as if he is some spy..total 0.

anyway thanks for exposing this fox.

You're right and I never bought Manveer's crap either. He is only liked because he lets Manoj do the bitching on his part so he doesn't look as bad. And always thinks about camera, how it'll look and what would public like etc
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was never a Bani fan, but after seeing how she's handling all the backbiting the last few weeks, and there have been so many occasions they have said so many mean things to her and she has simply ignored, I am really liking herđź‘Ź. She is a fit woman, and looks good, so those body shaming her can go fly a kite!
Edited by purethought - 7 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8
What about character shaming which she has been doing for months 🤢