Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shumi.

exactly! aggression and frustration tho bani baby ku mila hai viraasat mai from jagga and om 😆 she can pour oil on them when her turn came she hid them. wow what a fighting sprite.😉

by the way even they are not aggressive bani baby will lose the task as usual 🤣

Don't get personal..What do you mean virasat?????????????? LOW BLOW🤢

Now even pouring oil is is a big deal...Gosh such losers!

I don't care if she looses..itz not the end of the world..She is in the final week, she will put honest effort and that is all that matters..

Itz not SPRITE..You can only drink SPRITE..
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Today its going to be worse for Bani and Rohan...I hope bth survive this wild aggressiveness and Salman should bash the other team on WKW
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
No matter how much iIdislike Bani, they were doing task, and obviously they had to make the opposite team let go off red button, but they werent aggressive...and mannu kis baat ka badla lay raha hai...he was out without any torture, not even lopa ka dahi touched him🤣...quitter kahin ka, always tries to show i left the task for manveer.

BTW lopa had let go off the button earlier then when she got caught...i was watching it later and noticed it. If lopa has any sense, she would learn from last week WKV and not stoop to Mannus level.
Edited by -shabz- - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Today its going to be worse for Bani and Rohan...I hope bth survive this wild aggressiveness and Salman should bash the other team on WKW

One can only wish..Aggressiveness is a relative term && WILD isn't even close to what they did..They played within the limits...No biggie..

Now what Manu, Lopa and Manveer did is termed WILD..Sore Losers!
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

exactly! aggression and frustration tho bani baby ku mila hai viraasat mai from jagga and om 😆 she can pour oil on them when her turn came she hid them. wow what a fighting sprite.😉

by the way even they are not aggressive bani baby will lose the task as usual 🤣

Just so u knw it was rohan who first said chalo chuoa dete hai (i watched epi again just to confirm this ) but tum to bani bani he jap karoge and isme burai he kya hai unki strategy hai ...kuch bhi kre woh
meghan11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti31096

Just so u knw it was rohan who first said chalo chuoa dete hai (i watched epi again just to confirm this ) but tum to bani bani he jap karoge and isme burai he kya hai unki strategy hai ...kuch bhi kre woh

Itz a game show so what is wrong with strategizing😲

If she looses that is fine, itz all part of the game as far as I am concerned..

Sorry, i didn't understand the last sentence..
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

One can only wish..Aggressiveness is a relative term && WILD isn't even close to what they did..They played within the limits...No biggie..

Now what Manu, Lopa and Manveer did is termed WILD..Sore Losers!

It is not wild but exploiting the loophole in the rules which is not clearly defined.All over the world tax laws are exploited to escape tax.They are not cheaters but they explore loop holes.
You are a Bani supporter.Did you call her act of breaking the telephone receiver wild.?
We all love this act of calling the other person as a law breaker and when we do it we want the law enforcers to look the other way.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ouch. That gotta hurt like 100 needles pinching your face.
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its disgusting they are taking revenge not doing the task