Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Zahir ha, Pagal 🤬 se to sab he ko dar Lagta hai. And Lopa ki halat kal cheating karke task jeetne ki koshish me nakaam hone ke baad Pagal 🤬 jaisi he ho gai thi. 😆
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ladli ko saan nahin aa raha - give her special treatment again.. If she really wins BB - it will make history.. someone who dd not do any tasks, walks away from everything can become a winner@ Really????
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's simple really - don't dish it if you can't take it.
Bani went all out targeting Lopa yesterday - nothing wrong with that - it was in the task, and it's her choice. But she (Bani) was aware that the tables will be turned the following day. I fail to see what she's worried about in any case - whatever Lopa does, I doubt she'll assault Bani physically - that I believe, is not allowed.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
By the way I would like to suggest one correction to the title if @TM doesn't mind. 😳
Bani ko task se bhi darr lagta hai.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SP2684

It's simple really - don't dish it if you can't take it.

Bani went all out targeting Lopa yesterday - nothing wrong with that - it was in the task, and it's her choice. But she (Bani) was aware that the tables will be turned the following day. I fail to see what she's worried about in any case - whatever Lopa does, I doubt she'll assault Bani physically - that I believe, is not allowed.

Bani had done the exact same thing in the call centre task. Remember? She spoke all kinds of crap and when Lopa started she couldn't handle it and got physical. She is not able to handle the tasks at all. That's probably why she quits. Agar task nahi ho paya toh beizzati ho jaegi so its better to stay away and give xyz reasons for walking out. 😆
Edited by jibber-jabber - 7 years ago
707793 thumbnail
Thanks for all for liked my gifs 🤗
Maine suna Lopa ne kuch nahi kiya ..manu manveer ne hi bade aaram se Bani Loser ko again task se out kar diya ...

sach main kya loser leke aaye BB wale bhi ..Jagga Om Bani ne 4 chaand laaga diye iss BB ke season ko 🤣

MCube74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The reason why some stars who come to BB and don't give their best is all to do with money.
I read somewhere that Bani got a good amount for joining BB this year. Much more than the prize money itself, so why would she care and put her efforts for the tasks?

I read even Rahul got a big amount.

Those who got paid less will obviously put more effort to stay in the house and win.
Minionite thumbnail
No Fanbase Groupism Or Instigating/Bullying any Member/Fan base: No single fan group will try to dominate or create a ruckus on the forum. Tolerate and learn to respect other's choices. Please do NOT rile or instigate any fan base group or member. Name calling or code names are NOT allowed towards any member or fan group. If found, strict action will be taken against the offender/s in question.

If we got a US dollar for every time we said this, we 3 DTs would have been the richest people on Earth!

BB10 DT