Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: xPalkix

You guys I know Rohan is treated like Mr India by BB but at least yall shouldn't do the same. Bechare ko koi notice he nahi kar raha

LOL! Ap sayad mujhe misunderstand kar gaye kisi aur se 😆
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Who's playing the victim card?

You people are doing that.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Now you cannot tell me what I need to do. Moral policing ho jaega varna.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

You guys were doing the same thing yesterday.

BTW I'm just a Lopa fan. 😆

They can do whatever they want.

Start unlogone kiya by putting cold water & ice cubes in such whether now its their turn. Why so much outcry? lmao

Was I? I don't think I care about such tasks enough to react like that. Though, I jus can't believe Bani destroyed Lopas branded clothes. That's what hit me hard.

But why such an outcry yesterday or today? Have you not seen previous seasons kya, Bani and Rohan could have done ten times worse. The only outcry I saw was from Lopa and Manoj.

1101232 thumbnail
Yo! Lopa baby. You go girl... Pure season ka badla lelo is ghatiya Auraat se... All the abusing, physical assault, humiliation! Hope, she takes her revenge... Jo insaniyaat ki layak nehi hein usko insaniyaat maat dikhana.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

My bad.
Can't believe I forgot that no post is complete without personal attacks on another fangroup. I should've understood it pehle he SMH.
And here I was thinking that on IF we are supposed to discuss the show, the housemates etc. 😕
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Now you cannot tell me what I need to do. Moral policing ho jaega varna.

I'm not telling you what to do or not. I told you don't preach/moral police me...
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

You cannot tell us what we are doing. Moral policing again.
😆
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yo! Lopa baby. You go girl... Pure season ka badla lelo is ghatiya Auraat se... All the abusing, physical assault, humiliation! Hope, she takes her revenge... Jo insaniyaat ki layak nehi hein usko insaniyaat maat dikhana.

Arre don't wish for this. Lopa has a tiara to maintain, you don't want her losing the precious tiara in becoming a "roadside" like Bani do you?

1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Was I? I don't think I care about such tasks enough to react like that. Though, I jus can't believe Bani destroyed Lopas branded clothes. That's what hit me hard.

But why such an outcry yesterday or today? Have you not seen previous seasons kya, Bani and Rohan could have done ten times worse. The only outcry I saw was from Lopa and Manoj.

There was no outcry from our side! 😆

@Bold Nobody stopped them & secondly same goes for Team Manu. Unlogone utna bura nehi kiya yeh woh! Task hein, Jo chahe kare. I didn't have any problem yesterday!