Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

You're right!
But in that case RBM should receive the same kind of treatment they gave to team Manu...not 100 times worse.

R-B (Mona didn't do anything -.-) were a lot more gentle and careful while team Manu is behaving like animals.

Why playing victim card? 🤣
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Arey, bhai jitna golgol batein karna hein essays likkhe justification dena hein do. 😆 What a shitty loser. Monalisa se pehle out hogayi hein. Shame shame! 🤣 #RIPHUMANITY

I'm not interested in any golgol bataein. I'm not Lopamudra.
I am just reinstating what you said.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

HAHAHA! Here comes the RIP humanity drama 🤣 Loving it, how a bunch of people feeling the heat 😆 Time Time Ki Baat Hain. 😆

I wish this was true cus it's freezing here and I could use with some heat.
I'm actually loving this though cus this task was only very benefitical for Rohan so it won't really effect Bani. Thus, I can enjoy without feeling the "heat".

@Bold You should never say that because God knows what'll happen and tomorrow I might get to use this line.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

How many times are you going to post the same comment till it gets acknowledged?

Jitni baar chahu utni baar karunga? ho kaun tum? Mind your own business. Moral policing kahi aur Jake karna. Aya bada! Kuch toh hein hi mein defend karneko!
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Why playing victim card? 🤣

Who's playing the victim card?
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

LOL...Der's a clipping where Lopa too was complaining to Rohan about Bani and saying how she didnt want Bani to come close to her in d task.

Also obviously Bani would not want Lopa near her as part of her strategy and it was smart on Bani's part to at least try to avoid Lopa. We already saw how aggressive Lopa is, so good of Bani to not want Lopa around. Also another thing is Lopa always cries wolf when things dont go her way or even when things go her way and Bani is too straightforward to play such dirty games and so it's best to avoid a sly person, especially when u yourself cant be one.

Lopa said the same thing after she lost the task and was lashing out at her bff Rohan.
Also, people are typing nonsense delusional stories on their phone.
There's no point going by their word. 😊

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Arey, bhai jitna golgol batein karna hein essays likkhe justification dena hein do. 😆 What a shitty loser. Monalisa se pehle out hogayi hein. Shame shame! 🤣 #RIPHUMANITY

You guys I know Rohan is treated like Mr India by BB but at least yall shouldn't do the same. Bechare ko koi notice he nahi kar raha
Maharani69 thumbnail

Jitni baar chahu utni baar karunga? ho kaun tum? Mind your own business. Moral policing kahi aur Jake karna. Aya bada! Kuch toh hein hi mein defend karneko!

I am asking you a question. That is not moral policing.
What you are saying to me...well. 😊
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

I wish this was true cus it's freezing here and I could use with some heat.
I'm actually loving this though cus this task was only very benefitical for Rohan so it won't really effect Bani. Thus, I can enjoy without feeling the "heat".

@Bold You should never say that because God knows what'll happen and tomorrow I might get to use this line.

You guys were doing the same thing yesterday.

BTW I'm just a Lopa fan. 😆

They can do whatever they want.

Start unlogone kiya by putting cold water & ice cubes in such whether now its their turn. Why so much outcry? lmao
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

I am asking you a question. That is not moral policing.
What you are saying to me...well.😊

DO NOT ASK!