Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Look at the expression of the Official Whiny Cranky Loser/Quitter of the season 🤣

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Jaisi Karni Vaisi Bharni 😳

Okay, so you are saying that Lopa wants to be of Bani level by stooping below her level.
Cool then. To each his own. 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL...Der's a clipping where Lopa too was complaining to Rohan about Bani and saying how she didnt want Bani to come close to her in d task.
Also obviously Bani would not want Lopa near her as part of her strategy and it was smart on Bani's part to at least try to avoid Lopa. We already saw how aggressive Lopa is, so good of Bani to not want Lopa around. Also another thing is Lopa always cries wolf when things dont go her way or even when things go her way and Bani is too straightforward to play such dirty games and so it's best to avoid a sly person, especially when u yourself cant be one.
Maharani69 thumbnail

Look at the expression of the Official Whiny Cranky Loser/Quitter of the season 🤣

I did, I think he fell pretty badly on the ground.
Honestly I hope he didn't get hurt though.
1101232 thumbnail
HAHAHA! Here comes the RIP humanity drama 🤣 Loving it, how a bunch of people feeling the heat 😆 Time Time Ki Baat Hain. 😆
sachin_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Oh wow, I think I read a PSA in that terrible font.

Yeah man, Lopa went through so much torture. I am with you on that.
Her pyaara sa tasty dahi was used as an avzaar to torture her.
Her designer dress and shoes smelt like andas.

Shit kitna suffering.
Only Lopa was in the task. 😭

Rohan ne baby oil ka ek drop kya daal dia.
Of course, it was totally justified to act out like a 10 year old.

ya the font is as terrible as Bani... You are right... go for it...
All the best for tonight episode as you will see yet another failure from Bani... oh i mean Cry baba Bani...
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think Lopa thought that her designer dress was made out of a special fabric to repel any attacks on her during the task.
But when it could not repel the dangerous weapon ie water thrown at her
She got very scared and starting crying "designer desginer, fancy fancy".

I couldn't believe she even tried defending herself by mentioning the brand and price of her clothes! So Stupid!
Crying?! I wish she was crying but she scared me with her prancing her hands around like a lost bull. And she acted as if she didn't know it could hurt Bani when everyone knows she looks in the mirror 24/7!

1101232 thumbnail

Okay, so you are saying that Lopa wants to be of Bani level by stooping below her level.
Cool then. To each his own. 😆

Arey, bhai jitna golgol batein karna hein essays likkhe justification dena hein do. 😆 What a shitty loser. Monalisa se pehle out hogayi hein. Shame shame! 🤣 #RIPHUMANITY
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Jaisi Karni Vaisi Bharni 😳

You're right!
But in that case RBM should receive the same kind of treatment they gave to team Manu...not 100 times worse.

R-B (Mona didn't do anything -.-) were a lot more gentle and careful while team Manu is behaving like animals.
Maharani69 thumbnail

HAHAHA! Here comes the RIP humanity drama 🤣 Loving it, how a bunch of people feeling the heat 😆 Time Time Ki Baat Hain. 😆

How many times are you going to post the same comment till it gets acknowledged?