Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Lopa? Wohe Lopa jo kal soch rahi thi that she'll win by cheating (like she did in her previous tasks) but Her dreams were shattered by BB? Sadly iss task ka sanchalak Naveen nahi tha. 😭

Wohe Lopa jo harne ke baad was taking her anger out on her friend and behaving like a lady don?

Wohe Lopa jo 24/7 humanity ka jaap karti ha and in precap we could all see hers and her team's humanity lol?

Wohe Lopa who agreed with Manu that team Rohan shouldn't ruin their shoes but the first thing her team did was put eggs in Rohan's team's shoes?

Usse Bani to kya, Bani ki juti nahi darti. 😆
1101232 thumbnail
They were also putting ice cubes LOL! Now crying just for splashing water on their faces... RIP HUMANITY drama yet to begin ðŸĪĢ
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Lopa? Wohe Lopa jo kal soch rahi thi that she'll win by cheating (like she did in her previous tasks) but Her dreams were shattered by BB? Sadly iss task ka sanchalak Naveen nahi tha. 😭

Wohe Lopa jo harne ke baad was taking her anger out on her friend and behaving like a lady don?

Wohe Lopa jo 24/7 humanity ka jaap karti ha and in precap we could all see hers and her team's humanity lol?

Wohe Lopa who agreed with Manu that team Rohan shouldn't ruin their shoes but the first thing her team did was put eggs in Rohan's team's shoes?

Usse Bani to kya, Bani ki juti nahi darti. 😆

ROFL! Inhuman ke sath kiyu humanity dikhayegi? Don't dish it out if you can't take it!
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sach_11

ya H2O is normal thing... But when the climate is cold and some one pour cold water then its a big thing... also you forgot bani used dahi also and eggs also on Lopa.. please watch episode... I know bani is scared and PR are defending now...

Oh wow, I think I read a PSA in that terrible font.

Yeah man, Lopa went through so much torture. I am with you on that.
Her pyaara sa tasty dahi was used as an avzaar to torture her.
Her designer dress and shoes smelt like andas.

Shit kitna suffering.
Only Lopa was in the task. 😭

Rohan ne baby oil ka ek drop kya daal dia.
Of course, it was totally justified to act out like a 10 year old.
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

ROFL! Inhuman ke sath kiyu humanity dikhayegi? Don't dish it out if you can't take it!

Yes because Lopa is mahaan devi
She is Miss India
She is international pageant queen
Every day we hear her pravachans about humanity

Why would she do things which don't suit her personality? ðŸ˜ģ

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just hope Bani wore appropriate clothes for the task and doesn't moan about her designer clothes or shoes being ruined cus that'll be sheer stupidity.
And great to know MML spared Mona. From the precap only she seemed to receive the same treatment as yesterday whereas Rohan and Bani got it worse. Example, the harsh splashing of water to RB and gentle pouring on Mona.
Hope I'm wrong cus it'd be nice to see Mona beating others fair and square finally.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sach_11

Bani is the big time looser and biggest Fattu...

Sirf body banane se and girls se physical hone se kuch nahi hota...

Bani don't have guts at all... Pathetic person she is..

Do you even know or understand why people build their bodies to pass such an ignorant comment?
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Yes because Lopa is mahaandevi
She is Miss India
She is international pageant queen
Every day we hear her pravachans about humanity

Why would she do things which don't suit her personality?ðŸ˜ģ

Jaisi Karni Vaisi Bharni ðŸ˜ģ
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8
B * darr gayi B * darr gayi ðŸĪŠ
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

I just hope Bani wore appropriate clothes for the task and doesn't moan about her designer clothes or shoes being ruined cus that'll be sheer stupidity.

And great to know MML spared Mona. From the precap only she seemed to receive the same treatment as yesterday whereas Rohan and Bani got it worse. Example, the harsh splashing of water to RB and gentle pouring on Mona.
Hope I'm wrong cus it'd be nice to see Mona beating others fair and square finally.

I think Lopa thought that her designer dress was made out of a special fabric to repel any attacks on her during the task.
But when it could not repel the dangerous weapon ie water thrown at her
She got very scared and starting crying "designer desginer, fancy fancy".