lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I think its fair that Mona stays since she got more votes. I don't think blaming BB or Bani for anyones eviction makes any sense. Had Rohan played a strong game he would have stayed and others would have been evicted. But clearly, he was never well advised on how to play his game better and neither did he use the advice he got from his friends and well wishers to his advantage. Personally, I feel he should have left early but finally its happening. Clearly only two things are responsible for Rohan's eviction:
a) He overestimated his support
b) He underestimated Mona's support

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
Although internet polls and twitter polls are just a small fraction of the actual voting that happens. It's surprising that even in Hindustan Times poll people want Rohan to be evicted.

Here's the link if you could attach the pic of the result it would be awesome honey!!

http://www.hindustantimes.com/tv/bigg-boss-10-rohan-mehra-or-monalisa-who-should-be-voted-out/story-pFGniq9FxR75FAT2z5D0eN.html
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mona is taking the trophy home.

🤢
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
If Rohan played a strong game, I don't think it would matter

Mona kya karri hai? NOTHING.
She's a sard dard.
A nosebleed.

But she's still getting the votes.

So yeah.
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Although internet polls and twitter polls are just a small fraction of the actual voting that happens. It's surprising that even in Hindustan Times poll people want Rohan to be evicted.

Here's the link if you could attach the pic of the result it would be awesome honey!!

http://www.hindustantimes.com/tv/bigg-boss-10-rohan-mehra-or-monalisa-who-should-be-voted-out/story-pFGniq9FxR75FAT2z5D0eN.html

Thanks for sharing this gaja! almost 60% want Rohan evicted in that poll. 😲
Punctures all the tall claims about Rohan's support. Aur mazaak udao bhojpuri audience ka. 😆
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Mona is taking the trophy home.

🤢

Mannn..Mona can actually be a winner. That reality will take some time to sink in. Kahan we were thinking she will be out in week 1 aur ye dekho trophy bhi le gayi MonaLisa 😲
khan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Useless Bhojpuri doing nothing
except sitting with Mannu and Manveer
meen1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khan_

Useless Bhojpuri doing nothing
except sitting with Mannu and Manveer

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Very True
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very upset if this happens to be true...
What kind of mentality people are having...?
Monalisa doing nothing...simply nothing...a big dissapointment...but still people wanna see her fine..but against rohan...ridiculous...
Rohan has been very active in all the tasks and does much more except dancing...
Even he dances better than Monalisa..

To be a fan of some1 and blindly following any1 are 2 different things...
Deserving is Rohan...he should stay...
temulin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And by what proof are you claiming that mona got more votes? If its merely by the fact that she got saved and rohan got evicted then 😆😆😆. I guess by that logic nitibha got more votes than rahul dev and lokesh even more than karan 🤣