panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The camera shows his eyes staring at Mona continuously for a few seconds.
In that short time, it appeared he visually molested Mona.
Then he throws an innuendo saying she had lost weight overnight.A double entendre saying she had to physically exert overnight.
Then a person who tom-toms that she is his sister asks her to come closer and sit as he lies in his bed.I cannot think of any brother doing this to his sister.
Finally he makes fun of her relatives/ guests.I could hear him say "Nirahua"and "taxi driver", as his side kick and partner in crime continues to giggle.
The same Manu when he called Lopa on stage and made that inapt comment on beauty was appreciated by some members.He seems to have a criminal intent and that he seems to be suppressing.
He interests me psychologically as he wears a mask to fool people and every now then this mask slips and you can see his true personality.
Edited by panacea - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why was he so adamant on making Mona sit so bloody close to him...glad Mona didn't give in n left d place while dose two idiots continued wid deir mocking session 🤢
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Why was he so adamant on making Mona sit so bloody close to him...glad Mona didn't give in n left d place while dose two idiots continued wid deir mocking session 🤢

He had such a dirty sharp look at her,it looked obvious that he was keen on consuming her.
Obviously Vikrant had warned her the previous night and she refused to fall for the bait.
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: panacea

He had such a dirty sharp look at her,it looked obvious that he was keen on consuming her.
Obviously Vikrant had warned her the previous night and she refused to fall for the bait.

@bold - true dat...der aaye durust aaye 😳
spandanam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Before Mona used to go very close to him na...Before he was avoiding her and she was going behind him now but now she is avoiding him and he wants to be with her.
Since Vikrant had warned her she is scared to be close to Manu. I think after few days she wil become normal and go near him.