Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostNfound

😕 and then people will make me dance to chikni chameli like Rohan 😲

Haha and Bharti will come and tell you 'Shakal se kanya kahe'? 😆

Yaar bohat buraa hota hai yaar Bande ke saath. I am feeling bad for him...NOT! 😳
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Haha and Bharti will come and tell you 'Shakal se kanya kahe'? 😆

Yaar bohat buraa hota hai yaar Bande ke saath. I am feeling bad for him...NOT! 😳

Mannn I just hope they don't make any last minute changes to the eviction plans. Mera full on party ka mood hai 😉😆
1075210 thumbnail

Mannn I just hope they don't make any last minute changes to the eviction plans. Mera full on party ka mood hai 😉😆

Ya I hope so too even if they do mujhe toh kal raat se bohat entertainment mila hai yaha pe. 🤣
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Ya I hope so too even if they do mujhe toh kal raat se bohat entertainment mila hai yaha pe. 🤣

Hai na...thank you Rohan! Jaate jaate toh hume entertain kiya tumne kamse kam 😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hai na...thank you Rohan! Jaate jaate toh hume entertain kiya tumne kamse kam 😆

Zada khush mat ho tum dono, kal jab prince of india chala jayega aur kuch likhne ko nahin hoga uske bare main, tab withdrawl symptons honge zabardast.
samrn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If Rohan is evicted this week instead of Mona who has done nothing except crying n dancing, just because BB has pre-decided top 4 and winner already is surely unfair. Instead of bycotting the show fandoms should get together to work against the BB decision, other than just trending support the person who has a chance in top4 to compete with the favoured contestants. If Final votes are fairly counted by audit team then we have a great chance to compete against the winner. But i still hope Rohan to be in top 4 who was so far best in tasks instead of contestants who barely care for task performance, and are spoon fed and favoured by BB.
bambole thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A arrogant silly childish person cannot be the winner of BB10. 🤣
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Zada khush mat ho tum dono, kal jab prince of india chala jayega aur kuch likhne ko nahin hoga uske bare main, tab withdrawl symptons honge zabardast.

LoL hum Rohan ki news khod khod ke le aayenge 😆
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lostnfound and Gaja...since when did you become Rohan fan? Topic says only Rohan fans reply!! Is this some new way to create AT?? 😲
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Topics dedicated to members/fan groups are not allowed in the forum, Please use the ATs to discuss voting or any other related topics Only discussions related to the contestants and show are allowed in the forum .
Also, riling up fan groups, mocking, ridiculing members/fangroups will NOT be tolerated in the forum.

Topic Closed !!

Thanks,
BB10 DT