Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanguinesal

I was supporting Rohan but after watching tonight's episode I am not sure. I don't see him as someone worthy of being a finalist.

Seriously what the hell was he doing? Why was he being so agressive with Manveer and such a puss in front of Lopa. 😕
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Shubh Shubh bolo yaar

was trying to understand his fans psychology.. I wouldn't want my favorite to get saved week by week just coz of votes if he/she doesn't do anything in the show.
I hope BB think of something to evict this guy
1004467 thumbnail

Seriously what the hell was he doing? Why was he being so agressive with Manveer and such a puss in front of Lopa.😕

For a moment I feared Manveer may faint due to hypothermia.. the way he was using ice/ cold water.Task should not be done jeopardizing someone's health/life. Rohan simply blew the facade of niceness he had been wearing all along.I won't mind if he gets eliminated this weekend!
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
pls only Rohan fans keep with this post ...know that its public forums but show some courtesy...we Rohan fans r facing hard times if u mock is this crucial point then remember the thing called karma... pls go and support it favourite making post instead of scribbling my post...
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes we should do it and also trend unfair BB and scripted BB on twitter. Rohan deserves to be in top 3.
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Most people are using

Unfair With Rohan.

In all theit tweets. I hope someone makes that official so these tweets have more impact.

FanOfRohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejunami

pls only Rohan fans keep with this post ...know that its public forums but show some courtesy...we Rohan fans r facing hard times if u mock is this crucial point then remember the thing called karma... pls go and support it favourite making post instead of scribbling my post...

👏 I also had those messages reported. Ppl and their insensitivities.

EDKV_Ciara thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was really upset after hearing that BB makers are evicting Rohan instead of Mona. Rohan deserves to be in the game. It's Mona who needs to be evicted. I wanted Rohan to be in top 4. Yaha BB makers ne usse nikal diya hai shayad Aur waha uss Rajan shahi ne yrkkh.. itna wait Kar rahe Rohan ka toh thoda Aur Kar lete...he'll feel so bad after learning that they've replaced him... but I think ki accha hi hua... that show is nothing now...anyways... I'm not going to watch WKW... If makers are planning to evict him...
1075210 thumbnail
LOOOL LET THE FUN BEGIN. 🤣
1075210 thumbnail

Shubh Shubh bolo yaar

I am loving such boycott threads, duniya hila denge threads. LET'S see kya hota hai 😆 So much fun. Bechara Rohan. 😭