Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Rohan is going today,team rohan lost so mona bani and rohan nominated for midweek eviction-if they evict bani thn..this show will be mockery ..just waste of time to watch it
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much hippo ji. Respect. At a young age like this if Rohan is being appreciated for goodness this is more than enough. He has already won respect which is most important. Winning a crap gross show is not even worth for a person of his calibre. No doubt karan Rahul gaurav Rohan are real men. Now only BB feet lickers are left.
See the irony of the show ALL MALE CELEBS ELIMINATED AND ALL THREE FEMALE CELEBS STILL THERE😡. What they want to show viewers didn't support any of these 4. How unbelievable. If they can be unfair to a star like kapil sharma over a crass actor like khushna then they can stoop down to any level.
Edited by Sheebri - 7 years ago
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanguinesal

I had been supporting and rooting for Rohan until tonight. Simply didn't like him in tonight's episode. Manveer could have suffered hypothermia the way Rohan-Bani used water and ice. Rohan looked worse because somewhere it was expected from Bani but such a nasty behavior was unexpected from Rohan. As he has gained his fan following due to his kindness and sweetness which he was not tonight. I don't see the logic of jeopardizing someone's health/life for a game show!

Just wait until late tonight episode telecast and you will know who is nasty and who has humanity
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheebri

Thank you so much hippo ji. Respect. At a young age like this if Rohan is being appreciated for goodness this is more than enough. He has already won respect which is most important. Winning a crap gross show is not even worth for a person of his calibre. No doubt karan Rahul gaurav Rohan are real men. Now only BB feet lickers are left.

See the irony of the show ALL MALE CELEBS ELIMINATED AND ALL THREE FEMALE CELEBS STILL THERE😡. What they want to show viewers didn't support any of these 4. How unbelievable. If they can be unfair to a star like kapil sharma over a crass actor like khushna then they can stoop down to any level.

If winning the show doesn't matter why all the complaints man...Chill maaro.
1011128 thumbnail
Do kadam ka final ka safar hai
Manveer BB ka fixed winner hai
Koi celeb is show mein aaya kyun

Sunn le BB tu audience ki baatein
Sudhar ja warne padein gi tujh ko lateein
Yeh sab drama karta hai saale kyun

Jaane nahin... denge tujhe
Jaane tujhe... denge nahin
Jaane nahin... denge tujhe
Jaane tujhe... denge nahin
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
In past few weeks I have seen lot of people talk about who is deserving and who is non deserving. What is a definition of deserving in BB. Weather its singing show, dance show or BB wherever public votes are taken definition of deserving is number of votes u get. So to start with If Rohan got highest votes last week with almost all contestants nominated then no one can raise the finger that he was not deserving.
Now coming to eviction this week I don't understand the logic behind evicting Rohan. Some theories say BB wants Bani manveer and lopa in top 3 and Rohan can ruin the plans if he is taken in last week as he has huge fan base. To me its a very stupid logic. If u don't come 1st then how does it matter that u were 3rd or 6th or 2nd. If u are not 1st then u surely are amongst the people who lost.

Practically BB has ruined the final now. For excitement purpose only 1 person out of all had the fan base to challenge bani. Now what happens is Bani is sure short winner as her real competition is killed. I don't say Rohan would have surely won but atleast he would have kept everyone on the edge of the seat till result would have been announced.

In a vote based show why do u want to promote a rivalry where 1 has huge fan base and other one has gained lot of fans but practically can't match the fan base of bani. They should have promoted 2 highest vote gainers and that would have been interesting. Imagine I have an option of watching a cricket match then which match will i prefer Ind vs kenya or ind vs pak.

No shame in accepting Joker was absolutely right that jiski koi izzat nahi hoti unko parwa nahi hoti. BB is a show which surely will loose all credibility now. Colors anyways is the worst channel acc to me, a channel who let kapil sharma walk out is going down for sure.

As for Rohan he is actually going to walk out as winner as he gained so many fans from BB. He will surely walk out from this stupid channel and go back to his previous channel with all the fans he gained. Only looser in this will be BB and colors
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanguinesal

I had been supporting and rooting for Rohan until tonight. Simply didn't like him in tonight's episode. Manveer could have suffered hypothermia the way Rohan-Bani used water and ice. Rohan looked worse because somewhere it was expected from Bani but such a nasty behavior was unexpected from Rohan. As he has gained his fan following due to his kindness and sweetness which he was not tonight. I don't see the logic of jeopardizing someone's health/life for a game show!

BB would have intervened and stopped them had it reached that level. These kind of physical endurance tasks happen on Roadies too. So people have done tougher things.
Also, if it was beyonf tolerance, then Manveer had the choice of giving up. He only took what he could take. So its not like Bani and Rohan went beyond Manveer's tolerance. Manveer had his health and safety in his own hand and decided accordingly so dont worry about that
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rohan cannot be evicted ..he has big fan base than Bani if we look at polls, then how can BB can hurt sentiments of fans by cheating like this...I have no words how I feel about it. It's so unfair😡
Lioness_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Seeing his dedicated fans, seeing their commitment, seeing the injustice that this person has faced this season, seeing his honesty, well mannered behavior which is second only to Gaurav/Rahul, I, Hippopotamus, the wise sage, though not a fan of Rohan but still, ask you to support Rohan Mehra and save him.

This is not about Rohan the person...this is not about Mona Lisa. I am not against Lisa. Its about fairness. My main interest is that this person Rohan Mehra (who I gave the title Munshi) deserves to stay this week because his character and class that needs to be saved. We need to support that.

I appeal to you and hopefully Rohan will be saved.

Thanks

Hippopotamus

<font size="2">Jaane nahin... denge tujhe</font>
<font size="2">Jaane tujhe... denge nahin</font>
<font size="2">Jaane nahin... denge tujhe</font>
<font size="2">Jaane tujhe... denge nahin</font>

<font size="2">Chahe tujhko BigBoss bulaa le</font>
<font size="2">Hum na BigBoss se darne waale</font>
<font size="2">Raahon mein dat ke khade hain hum</font>

<font size="2">BigBoss chahe vote chura le</font>
<font size="2">Chahe jitna dum lagaa le</font>
<font size="2">Vote Rohan ko karte raheinge hum</font>

<font size="2">Jaane nahin denge tujhe</font>
<font size="2">Jaane tujhe denge nahin</font>

👏 👏 hippo 👍🏼
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BB has already decided to evict him. Its too late.