Regarding Rohan's eviction rumour

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys i cant find the tweet anywhere confirming Rohan's eviction.Has the tweet been deleted?If yes then there are chances this isn't true.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
.@SonaliFan

EXCLUSIVE - Rohan will be eliminated tomorrow, it'll be telecasted on weekend!

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The tweet is deleted.
Maybe becuase many people were replying on that tweet tagging Biggboss, Raj Nayak, etc etc. and asking how does Sonali fan know.
Maybe Sonal fan doesnt want to be caught given inside news. Sonali fan has been correct with all evition news, Mona shadi news, Gaurav's eviction style etc. Though I want Rohan to win, but Sonali fan is a reliable source (atleast it has been so far) 😭
1011128 thumbnail
Hippo is predicting Mona Lisa will be evicted.

I fail to believe Rohan will get less votes than Lisa

Rohan Baani Lopa have dedicated groups favoring them on social media.

Then comes Manveer who has support of HGA...haath gaadi association..its sister organizations include gadha gaadi, bail gaadi, ghoda gaadi, rickshaw driver and truck lori driver associations
Mannu has all the taporis and lukkahs behind him.

Lisa on the other hand does not have that kind of support. Now Nirhua came to support her and it is a big deal. I expect Lisa's support to increase by 500 votes. But it wont be enough

Therefore if Rohan is evicted. This show is clearly a farce.

Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

The tweet is deleted.

Maybe becuase many people were replying on that tweet tagging Biggboss, Raj Nayak, etc etc. and asking how does Sonali fan know.
Maybe Sonal fan doesnt want to be caught given inside news. Sonali fan has been correct with all evition news, Mona shadi news, Gaurav's eviction style etc. Though I want Rohan to win, but Sonali fan is a reliable source (atleast it has been so far) 😭

But even earlier some new was given regarding Rohan's eviction and then tweet was deleted and it turned out not to be true .So since its the eviction hasn't happened as of now its just a rumour .Its hard to believe BB will evict Rohan over Mona.Mona has no angle left in BB now.
Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Then comes Manveer who has support of HGA...haath gaadi association..its sister organizations include gadha gaadi, bail gaadi, ghoda gaadi, rickshaw driver and truck lori driver associations

Lisa on the other hand does not have that kind of support. Now Nirhua came to support her and it is a big deal. I expect Lisa's support to increase by 500 votes. But it wont be enough

Exactly i dont think BB is stupid enough to evict Rohan over Mona.Mona has nothing left in the show to do.But Rohan still has Rohnan vs M2 angle.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Nitibha, just a few weeks into BB, got more votes than Karan.Monalisa got more votes than Gaurav.BB wants the naive junta to believe this! Going by this, it is already evident that this show is a farce.
I wont be surprised if Rohan leaves...though i'll be sad for him😭
Sabhayata thumbnail
Also we don't have any confirmed news of what happened in the task yesterday(which has already happened).How can we get a confirmed news of who will be evicted(which is yet to happen)
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
there is still chance that bb creatives might change their mind
evction will happen at evening today
so keep tweeting to bigg boss , colors and Raj Nayak
don't lose hope

Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Nitibha, just a few weeks into BB, got more votes than Karan.Monalisa got more votes than Gaurav.BB wants the naive junta to believe this! Going by this, it is already evident that this show is a farce.
I wont be surprised if Rohan leaves...though i'll be sad for him😭

But even if we look from that POV Rohan cant get eliminated over Mona.Nitibha got saved over Karan because she had more potential to give drama.Mona got saved over Gaurav because again she had more angles in the house than Gaurav.But that is not the case now.After marriage there is nothing else left for Mona to do.Rohan vs M2 in last week has much more potential.So even from that POV Rohan cant get eliminated before Mona.