Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lady. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
yest he was the one who performed task very bad but he and manveer chose lopa which was biased decision
1109664 thumbnail
I don't think it's really fair to bash Manu like that. I feel bad for how he gets bashed and insulted in this forum. As a long time lurker, it really pains to see how he crucified for doing anything within the rules of the game.

I feel like it's the other way around that Manveer has been using Manu this whole time. Manveer IMO comes across as as a very insecure and peculiar individual with negative manipulative traits.

One instance is that he didn't support Manu when Manu wanted to be captain in the train task. He just wanted the money and thought about that. Manveer's behaviour has changed a lot lately, and he's become a massive jerk and douche.

I'm not a fan of any contestant, but so this is coming from a neutral observer.

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvmandy

@Bold Sarahbelle

Tell me one thing derogatory adjective that bani has given to manu. Right from the begining manu has always had a grudge against her which i dont see any reason for. But now that he has realized how famous bani is outside he is ok with her. But many a times he has used so bad language for her like witch and what not ,,, and whole time why is he behind her food ??? Tht the worst thing any person can hve to talk abt someones food.
And yes do tell me something really bad bani has talked abt manu in the entire season ,, whereas there is many times tht manu has literaary made jokes out of her for no reason,,,

Manu has body shamed Bani so many times...called her mardani etc. I dont keep a record but there have been many occasions when he has bitched about Bani (he has bitched about everyone)

1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Manu has body shamed Bani so many times...called her mardani etc. I dont keep a record but there have been many occasions when he has bitched about Bani (he has bitched about everyone)

Manu still complimented Bani on her looks before, but you guys don't know how to take his jokes properly. You guys hate, bitch, whine at dissect everything Manu ever does.

Rohan has bitched about M2 and Bani many times,, he's not exactly perfect himself, and yet you are supporting that filthy rich snob kid who reaks of hypocrisy and insecurity.

Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago