Manu is riding on Manveer

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Have you ever heard him say " I "
if the situation is going against him, he tries to add Manveer or commoner or indiawale in his statements.

The guy has never won any task and never fails to give excuses for his loss just like bani and Lopa

He is so cunning that he used Manveer's sportsmanship for his benefit by shedding crocodile tears and made it indiawale vs celeb thing and tried to gain brownie points

This season has been so partial to him, the amount of bitc*ing he has done and the negative stuff he has said abt people including calling Lokesh swine flu pig...BB always gave him a free pass

He can never see Manveer play individually when he saw Manveer was doing grt individually in his absence , he came back with M3 t-shirts and all the M3 crap .

I can see anyone win but the guy who can never see anyone happy should not win, he gives negative vibes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you stick to your opinions and I will stick to mine
Manu is cunning and tries to get benefits from every situation by including the person who is being appreciated or by using the term "india wale" again and again

I really hope that he doesn't win although its very likely that he will watk with the suitcase if and when offered.

The guy is full of negativity, if theres any happiness, he is truly a matchstick who will light up fire to gain from it
sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon

Spare us this bullshit. It's Manveer who was using Manu this whole time, taking advantage of his friendship, and then displaying a passive agressive when he had no more use for Manu🀒

Manu's the one who was the star of the tasks (minus this one) when he was the one who strategized brilliantly for his team to win, while Manveer was performing idly by.

Those weren't crocodile tears, they were real and genuine. Notice how Manu has only cried when it came to Manveer, and no one else.

Manveer is a shred, cunning, manipulating shit friend who has never suppported Manu when it came to his ambitions. Manveer is the true manipulator and a backstabber. He now thinks Manu is inferior to him because he lost against him.

The lack of objectity when it comes to Manu is astonishing in this forum. People on facebook atleast can post reasonably when it comes to Manu,

Are you kidding me? Manu was happy to see Manveer win and several situations and even congratulated him a ton. Manveer didn't have the decency to give him the same gesture.

It would be a sad day if Manveer wins. Undeservingly ever.

We meet again πŸ˜ƒ
1. Please enlighten me that "minus this one" manu ne kitne task jeete hain? Couldn't even eat rasgulla. Batein karwa lo bas manu se. πŸ˜†
2. Rohan kare to fake apology Manu kare to real and genuine? πŸ˜† Par sabka apna apna opinion hai.
3. This is not the first time Manu is doing crocodile tears. You don't remember Manu-manveer cry fest after eliminations? 😭😭
4. So after your so called friend wins are you going to show on a reality tv that you are not happy?
Obviously he will show he is happy. Even other HMs congratulate each other on winning. No big deal.
5. Manveer didn't have the decency to give him the same gesture.
Well because Manveer didn't get a chance? Manu loses every task πŸ˜†
6. Manu is inferior to Manveer because Manu has lost against Manveer. Yes, that is one criteria to judge HMs, I think so too. That is my opinion. Manveer can hold whatever opinion you think he is holding. Doesn't change the fact that Manu lost first in today's task πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Spare us this bullshit. It's Manveer who was using Manu this whole time, taking advantage of his friendship, and then displaying a passive agressive when he had no more use for Manu🀒

Manu's the one who was the star of the tasks (minus this one) when he was the one who strategized brilliantly for his team to win, while Manveer was performing idly by.

Those weren't crocodile tears, they were real and genuine. Notice how Manu has only cried when it came to Manveer, and no one else.

Manveer is a shred, cunning, manipulating shit friend who has never suppported Manu when it came to his ambitions. Manveer is the true manipulator and a backstabber. He now thinks Manu is inferior to him because he lost against him.

The lack of objectity when it comes to Manu is astonishing in this forum. People on facebook atleast can post reasonably when it comes to Manu,

Are you kidding me? Manu was happy to see Manveer win and several situations and even congratulated him a ton. Manveer didn't have the decency to give him the same gesture.

Well if you find the posts here on this forum to be too unreasonable & mostly bullshit, going back to your beloved Facebook is always an option. There isn't a need to attack any fan base that doesn't support your favourite by calling them blind either. Gracefully acknowledge the criticism against your hero/herione & don't make unwanted statements towards the forum members in general when the opinions presented are not matching yours.
sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on TM πŸ‘
But you broke my heart πŸ’” bu making this post before me. I had made promises on another thread
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I like neither Manu nor Manveer. I just was to remind you that Manu doesnt just cry for Manveer, he had also cried the same tears out when OM was eliminated πŸ˜†
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just don't understand manu
I mean ye celebrities hai ye kabhi hamare ko apne jaisa nahi sabjege

And when equation calls for toh phir palti ham indiwale
Bhai tum khud toh decide karo indiwale bane rehna hai ya celebrity
Thalli me baigan we yaha vahi ghoomte hai !!!
Audience ko whole indiwale thing se emotional karna change hai !!!
spandanam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How can Manu leave the task so easily. I felt that he was so much disturbed by Mona's behavior and he couldn't concentrate on that and he may be crying for he same reason and not because of Manveer.
Sudden change in Mona is not going well with Manu. He luks disturbed.
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I did not see any tasks won by Manu till now...including the miserable secret task of Lopa and Manu πŸ˜†
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manu has always reached top 2/3 then he has given up atleast twice for Manveer and sometimes luck was not his side. But he has always performed well in tasks and never given up like Bani. More, I think

Reason for this task-
Manu just realised he got royally used by Mona. The whole season this woman gave us she is so dumb crap but in reality she knew everything! She planned love angle so that her bf can create such a scene later.. The way she was coming on to Manu and then later Gaurav when Manu left says it all. Whoever thinks otherwise is being fooled by these crap ppl - Mona and her annoying bf..

Also, Manu has always been the brain behind winning. Nobody can beat his strategies. He just awesome at that. Manveer has just been using Manu all this while, now he knows it the end he is disowning him now. How shallow and selfish of him! Clearly Manu is upset about that and he is right in feeling so, this also plays alot in your head when you just lost a near and dear one! You dont have that strength in you to fight anymore and you just give in. I hope Manu lets go off Manveer and Mona now. He has done enough for these users. And play individually.
Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago