Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: gajalove

Who said we are making fun of forum members we are having fun with each other you've got a problem with that?

And speaking about proof we are going by what BB announces if you don't believe him then counter his claim and prove it he is lying until then what he's saying is not being challenged by someone in the court of law what BB is saying will be considered the truth.

It's innocent until proven guilty not the other way around!

repeat post

Edited by sam589 - 7 years ago
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam589

Ohh please. Anybody can see who you were intending to make fun of.

I will accept whatever happens in voting. Fair enough? Now I am asking you to prove YOUR claim that mona is more popular than Rohan. You made this topic, you made this claim in your topic, now the burden of proof lies on you. Give me numbers.

What anyone or you 'saw' is not my prerogative. I am talking to my friend in this forum by clearly mentioning his name hence no one should take it otherwise and if they still do that's not my problem!

You don't have to accept the voting is fair buddy. You accepting it or not accepting it won't make an iota of a difference. I believe in what Bigg Boss says to be true. I am not the one here coming up with conspiracy theories to debunk BB's claims hence why would I need to prove anything?

I believe in BB just the way you choose to disbelieve him.

Till someone doesn't challenge him in court and prove him to be wrong I will continue to believe.

As I very clearly stated earlier for me and with the law of land it's 'INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY' 😆
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Peeping in as a silent viewer; couldn't help! I think both extreme stands are wrong. First, Mona's popularity as a Bhojpuri star cannot be ignored. So yes, its not good to underestimate her. Yet, many of my family members actually live in UP and they'd not heard of Mona before. Maybe because they may not be watching bhojpuri movies. And yes, I fail to see logic just because few people outside UP, Bihar know about her; she is popular or a known face in India! I'd never heard of her; only Bhoj puri star most popular outside is Ravi Kishan. The logic about Rohan's popularity, about how some people don't know him also applies to Mona Lisa.

Rohan's viewers are spread all over globe; to take his popularity lightly would again be wrong. I;d say this time both may be neck to neck. I am not taking my own individual case as example as it would again be unfair. I watched only glimpses of his last show; but I knew who was he. But in same home, my sister had no idea who was he! besides one cannot forget neutral viewers votes; who do like Rohan's conduct, cultured self a lot.
Edited by chahat4u - 7 years ago
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Peeping in as a silent viewer; couldn't help! I think both extreme stands are wrong. First, Mona's popularity as a Bhojpuri star cannot be ignored. So yes, its not good to underestimate her. Yet, many of my family members actually live in UP and they'd not heard of Mona before. Maybe because they may not be watching bhojpuri movies. And yes, I fail to see logic just because few people outside UP, Bihar know about her; she is popular or a known face in India! I'd never heard of her; only Bhoj puri star most popular outside is Ravi Kishan. The logic about Rohan's popularity, about how some people don't know him also applies to Mona Lisa.

Rohan's viewers are spread all over globe; to take his popularity lightly would again be wrong. I;d say this time both may be neck to neck. I am not taking my own individual case as example as it would again be unfair. I hardly watched only glimpses of his last show; but I knew who was he. But in same home, my sister had no idea who was he! besides one cannot forget neutral viewers votes; who do like Rohan's conduct, cultured self a lot.

This exactly what I have been trying to say. Popularity seems to be a very subjective matter over here.

I'm not saying Rohan is not popular/less popular all I am saying is it's unfair to assume Mona Lisa is any less popular than him. At the end of the day only BB knows if Rohan got more votes than Mona or not until it's not proven otherwise it's mere speculations.

sam589 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Who started attacking the TM for posting her view in the first place? We are discussing our thing but then people were hell bent on proving that Mona is not popular.

Saying a logic is stupid (said by me) and saying useless points (said to me) is not attacking anyone in person. I have not attacked the TM. I have just stated my opinion on the matter. When I share my viewes, that the TM asked for, I become " hell bent on proving mona is not popular?" We are discussing our thing?. Sorry, didn't know it was a private thread. I thought the TM asked every forum member. I am going to give you the benefit of doubt that both of these things (underlined) probably happened somewhere else and you are bringing it to this thread. Neither of these were done by me.

And saying someone's post reeks of elitism just because you have not had a similar experience is okay?
sam589 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Rohan's viewers are spread all over globe; to take his popularity lightly would again be wrong. I;d say this time both may be neck to neck. I am not taking my own individual case as example as it would again be unfair. I watched only glimpses of his last show; but I knew who was he. But in same home, my sister had no idea who was he! besides one cannot forget neutral viewers votes; who do like Rohan's conduct, cultured self a lot.

Great. Thank you for the balanced summary. 👏
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my my my,kya horaha hain yahan...😃
Gaja tera party abhi se shuru hain kya?🤣
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
By that example Niruah was a much bigger celebrity than Mona but he got evicted in first week the first time in Season 6 and again on the 2nd week on his return.

Also there are some counter logic to what you are saying I don't know if any political or social party is pushing for her win or any community leaders are (I doubt it). Else most people who you are saying is not internet savvy, will not vote much remember SMS costs Rs.3 per SMS. The children of elite class people can afford to send them in much bigger numbers. Further if you think that there are more Rohan fans on internet that increases his online votes by a huge number.

So now it only boils down to 2 things, first who has more fanatic fans, second is elimination totally depended on votes only?
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Oh my my my,kya horaha hain yahan...😃
Gaja tera party abhi se shuru hain kya?🤣

Abhi toh party shuru hui hai Shaaz Baby. 😛

Get some popcorn and coke and have some. Bohat masala hai iss post main. 😉

Action Drama Romance Suspense Comedy Heart Break everything in here. 😳

1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

By that example Niruah was a much bigger celebrity than Mona but he got evicted in first week the first time in Season 6 and again on the 2nd week on his return.

Also there are some counter logic to what you are saying I don't know if any political or social party is pushing for her win or any community leaders are (I doubt it). Else most people who you are saying is not internet savvy, will not vote much remember SMS costs Rs.3 per SMS. The children of elite class people can afford to send them in much bigger numbers. Further if you think that there are more Rohan fans on internet that increases his online votes by a huge number.

So now it only boils down to 2 things, first who has more fanatic fans, second is elimination totally depended on votes only?

Well if Nirhua didn't make it too bad. The topic here is about Mona Lisa honey. 😆

And why is there a notion that Rs. 3 is too expensive for people who are not internet savy or watch Bhojpuri Movies? Such elitist skewed and silly thing to say in my opinion.

I am sorry i just lost you at the Rs. 3 statement don't think anything further can be discussed over this 🤣