Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: silverfox

Karan was evicted based on content and Lokesh was evicted based on votes. If you want to call it baseless theories please go ahead.

koi fayda hi nahi behas kerne ka. Sirf voting se farq perta hota toh saare celebrities is waqt BB house mein hote aur saare commoners ghar ke bahar.
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

koi fayda hi nahi behas kerne ka. Sirf voting se farq perta hota toh saare celebrities is waqt BB house mein hote aur saare commoners ghar ke bahar.

Speculations and just speculation. Solid proof with exact vote counts or it didn't happen!
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

same way its possible that ex-contestants of BB and their fans voted for Rohan.

these are all assumptions na! they are not facts.
sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Mannn we have been dealing with these kind of logic since the beginning of this season. Now we are used to all this 😆

You have a different experience, 09tanki had a different experience. Instead of making fun of a forum member for sharing her experience, please realize that there is no clear cut number of people who are voting for either.
You had heard of mona but not rohan? that is your personal experience. I had heard of rohan but not mona. that is mine.

Unless you have actual numbers of voters, this thread is mere speculation with no data substance to back it up. Do you have a solid proof with actual voting numbers to prove that mona is getting more votes?
sam589 thumbnail
Infact your whole topic is a GIANT SPECULATION.
Going by popularity? Care to share real numbers?
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam589

You have a different experience, 09tanki had a different experience. Instead of making fun of a forum member for sharing her experience, please realize that there is no clear cut number of people who are voting for either.
You had heard of mona but not rohan? that is your personal experience. I had heard of rohan but not mona. that is mine.

Unless you have actual numbers of voters, this thread is mere speculation with no data substance to back it up. Do you have a solid proof with actual voting numbers to prove that mona is getting more votes?

Who said we are making fun of forum members we are having fun with each other you've got a problem with that?

And speaking about proof we are going by what BB announces if you don't believe him then counter his claim and prove it he is lying until then as long as what he's saying is not being challenged by someone in the court of law what BB is saying will be considered to be the truth.

It's innocent until proven guilty not the other way around!
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail

Who started attacking the TM for posting her view in the first place? We are discussing our thing but then people were hell bent on proving that Mona is not popular.
Edited by lostNfound - 7 years ago
GoldPacific thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

His show is a very popular show in India and abroad. Let us not forget that both Hina and Karan Mehra (his onscreen mom and dad who has very huge fan base) are supporting Rohan, their fans will also vote for Rohan plus his own fans .. So I believe that Rohan's reach is more than Mona's.

But Mona has not done anything other than her snooze fest wedding. In comparison to that Rohan deserves to stay than Mona.

Karan Mehra ..popular LOL ..you must be kidding ... That guy has no acting skills and the fact is he was one of the first celebrities to be removed from this season, shows his true worth LOL. These TV Sagas stars are good only until their serials run. They don't enjoy a fan following when compared to Filmstars.
sam589 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Who said we are making fun of forum members we are having fun with each other you've got a problem with that?

And speaking about proof we are going by what BB announces if you don't believe him then counter his claim and prove it he is lying until then what he's saying is not being challenged by someone in the court of law what BB is saying will be considered the truth.

It's innocent until proven guilty not the other way around!

Ohh please. Anybody can see who you were intending to make fun of.

I will accept whatever happens in voting. Fair enough? Now I am asking you to prove YOUR claim that mona is more popular than Rohan. You made this topic, you made this claim in your topic, now the burden of proof lies on you. Give me numbers.

lostNfound thumbnail

Ohh please. Anybody can see who you were intending to make fun of.

I will accept whatever happens in voting. Fair enough? Now I am asking you to prove YOUR claim that mona is more popular than Rohan. You made this topic, you made this claim in your topic, now the burden of proof lies on you. Give me numbers.

TM started off by asking a question as to why people are assuming Mona is less popular than Rohan. She never made claims that Mona is more popular or someone is less popular.