Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .nilu.

The question by TM was "Solely going by their outside popularity based on their previous work, ... " We're talking about before they came to the BB show

Popular means how many ppl know about them, doesn't need to be their fan per se. Outside popularity before BB was more for Rohan in comparison to Mona.

To give you an eg, we're from UP originally but have never heard about Mona. And nobody from my entire family watches bhojpuri movies, forget putting effort to search online to watch. But ofcourse there must be ppl who watch her movies hence why she is popular enough to come on the BB show.

For eg. I am from the southern part of India. I have never seen bhojpuri movies but I knew who Monalisa was. What does that prove? 😕
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ra5h

I am from one of the villages of Bihar (not staying there now but parents are) you will be surprised to know apart from electricity and generator they have solar power too. I did not know Mona or Rohan before BB but if I go by Wikipedia entry Mona has done huge amount of work including some Bangaladeshi movie. She has been in this industry since 1998. She was one of the most sought after bhojpuri actress in her days. Just because someone doesn't follow her work doesn't means she is not a celebrity.

Mona is celebrity slayer this season. Whoever came against her went home.

Wow thanks dude for sharing your insight and life experience. 👏

Thanks for throwing light on this matter. It's so ignorant to think that just because it's village they wouldn't have evolved over the period of time. Your post should be an eye opener here.

lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

No yours is stupid logic. 🤣 When I can't speak sense I will call your logic stupid put up with it lostNfound. 😡😉

Mannn we have been dealing with these kind of logic since the beginning of this season. Now we are used to all this 😆
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Karan who? The same guy who got evicted? Yea so much for his fan base. 😕

Oh and thanks for reminding me about Karan.

How are people forgetting even Karan the so-called hero of that saas bahu saga also got less votes it's not surprise then that the same thing may have happened with Rohan. 😆

Karan was evicted based on content and Lokesh was evicted based on votes. If you want to call it baseless theories please go ahead.
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

His show is a very popular show in India and abroad. Let us not forget that both Hina and Karan Mehra (his onscreen mom and dad who has very huge fan base) are supporting Rohan, their fans will also vote for Rohan plus his own fans .. So I believe that Rohan's reach is more than Mona's.

But Mona has not done anything other than her snooze fest wedding. In comparison to that Rohan deserves to stay than Mona.

So in that way Ravi Kishen, Manoj Tiwari, Nagma, Nirauha everyone fans are voting for Mona. And if Karan and Hina's fans were voting why did Karan get evicted. He was in the show for a much longer time. How is Rohan more popular than Karan? 😕
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

For eg. I am from the southern part of India. I have never seen bhojpuri movies but I knew who Monalisa was. What does that prove? 😕

It just proves what I said earlier that she must be popular enough to come to BB show. But not in comparison to Rohan's popularity
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

It just proves what I said earlier that she must be popular enough to come to BB show. But not in comparison to Rohan's popularity

Arey hadh hai... isnt it possible that Manu and Manveer fans also voted for Mona?!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I will never believe in voting system this is all lie! 🤢

You mean to say Rahul had less fans than commoners and he is vote out? Even for Gaurav? no!

If your not needful to BB anymore your thrown out!

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So in that way Ravi Kishen, Manoj Tiwari, Nagma, Nirauha everyone fans are voting for Mona. And if Karan and Hina's fans were voting why did Karan get evicted. He was in the show for a much longer time. How is Rohan more popular than Karan? 😕

Have those people asked their fans to support Mona ? Karan was evicted based on content.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Arey hadh hai... isnt it possible that Manu and Manveer fans also voted for Mona?!

same way its possible that ex-contestants of BB and their fans voted for Rohan.