Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 09tanki

People who watch monalisa movie don't watch BB and they don't electricity to vote for mona.

The comment reeks of elitism to be honest
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Why do people think because they knew or didn't know so and so hence they are popular or not popular it's not as simple as that.

The world doesn't revolve around us. I am not debating Rohan may/may not be popular before BB but that mean Mona was/is any less popular than him.

I am open to believing they were both popular but Mona turned out to be more popular as per the votes instead of conjuring up some silly conspiracy theories.

So if it just depends on votes then Mona must be more popular than Rahul Dev right? or even Gaurav Chopra?

I think we all are smart enough to realise that BB's eviction doesn't solely depends on votes.

I'm saying it because I have experience from both spectrums, being from a state which people claim Mona is popular in and being away from India but still familiar with Rohan who people claim isn't popular enough. Do you see the logic now or want me to write a thesis on it?
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

The comment reeks of elitism to be honest

No yours is stupid logic. 🤣 When I can't speak sense I will call your logic stupid put up with it lostNfound. 😡😉
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
His show is a very popular show in India and abroad. Let us not forget that both Hina and Karan Mehra (his onscreen mom and dad who has very huge fan base) are supporting Rohan, their fans will also vote for Rohan plus his own fans .. So I believe that Rohan's reach is more than Mona's.
But Mona has not done anything other than her snooze fest wedding. In comparison to that Rohan deserves to stay than Mona.
Specter thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am from one of the villages of Bihar (not staying there now but parents are) you will be surprised to know apart from electricity and generator they have solar power too. I did not know Mona or Rohan before BB but if I go by Wikipedia entry Mona has done huge amount of work including some Bangaladeshi movie. She has been in this industry since 1998. She was one of the most sought after bhojpuri actress in her days. Just because someone doesn't follow her work doesn't means she is not a celebrity.

Mona is celebrity slayer this season. Whoever came against her went home.
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

So if it just depends on votes then Mona must be more popular than Rahul Dev right? or even Gaurav Chopra?

I think we all are smart enough to realise that BB's eviction doesn't solely depends on votes.

I'm saying it because I have experience from both spectrums, being from a state which people claim Mona is popular in and being away from India but still familiar with Rohan who people claim isn't popular enough. Do you see the logic now or want me to write a thesis on it?

Sadly there's no logic in here just speculations and conspiracy therois over Rohan and other contestants you have mentioned getting more votes than Mona. Until there's no solid evidence it's just random fluff by those who can't digest Rohan and others gettting less votes than Mona as simple as that.
sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes the logic is silly and grapes are sour. Won't even waste my time countering any of the useless points stated. 😆

Would just state one thing not every HINDI SPEAKING PERSON watches Saas Bahu Saga or Knows who Rohan Mehra is. Is it that difficult to understand? *SIGH*

You are applying logic as per your convenience. Not every hindi speaking person watches SaasBahu saga but every bhojpuri film watcher watches bb and only bb and votes for mona and only mona. 😆 Also I never said EVERY, i am always talking in terms of PROPORTIONS. This is just like that other post where i had to explain probability. And now proportions here. 🥱
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

His show is a very popular show in India and abroad. Let us not forget that both Hina and Karan Mehra (his onscreen mom and dad who has very huge fan base) are supporting Rohan, their fans will also vote for Rohan plus his own fans .. So I believe that Rohan's reach is more than Mona's.

But Mona has not done anything other than her snooze fest wedding. In comparison to that Rohan deserves to stay than Mona.

Karan who? The same guy who got evicted? Yea so much for his fan base. 😕

Oh and thanks for reminding me about Karan.

How are people forgetting even Karan the so-called hero of that saas bahu saga also got less votes it's not surprise then that the same thing may have happened with Rohan. 😆
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I guess Bani won't win now that Mona is in finale week. Bani ki na toh koi movie aayi hai aur na koi daily soap mein kaam kerti hai. 1-2 shows she did which had limited time period on a not so popular channel. Mannu manveer are aam ppl unko toh koi jaanta nahi. Chalo matlab is logic se Mona is season ki winner. 👏
1101831 thumbnail

I also went to Bihar for some official work don't know where you stayed must be some place stuck in time warp. Because where I visited it looked pretty fine to me. Not as bumbling as the city but it's certainly not doordarshan happening there sister. 😆

I was on bharat darsan vacation 😆 traveled 3/4 of India except North. I didnt face difficulty in hotel because they were using generator for electricity most of the places was quiet rural with all bricks made up road. my experience was pretty bad might go back again in 10 year