Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101831 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: gajalove

Er... What? 😕

most people from up/bihar don't have electricity, they don't watch colors tv, all they watch is doordarsan, and they never vote for any BB contestant.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

But just becuase people watch his show does not mean they all will vote for him. So many yrkkh fans don't even care that he left the show. Fans have moved on, the show has a new lead. And people from UP/Bihar are also spread across the globe. So what if they cannot watch it in a theatre..They can watch those movies online.

The question by TM was "Solely going by their outside popularity based on their previous work, ... " We're talking about before they came to the BB show

Popular means how many ppl know about them, doesn't need to be their fan per se. Outside popularity before BB was more for Rohan in comparison to Mona.

To give you an eg, we're from UP originally but have never heard about Mona. And nobody from my entire family watches bhojpuri movies, forget putting effort to search online to watch. But ofcourse there must be ppl who watch her movies hence why she is popular enough to come on the BB show.

Edited by .nilu. - 7 years ago
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 09tanki

most people from up/bihar don't have electricity, they don't watch colors tv, all they watch is doordarsan, and they never vote for any BB contestant.

Gosh! This is not 1970 even villages in UP/BIHAR have TV, SET TOP BOX and Generators.
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

The question by TM was "Solely going by their outside popularity based on their previous work, ... " We're talking about before they came to the BB show

Popular means how many ppl know about them, doesn't need to be their fan per se. Outside popularity before BB was more for Rohan in comparison to Mona.

To give you an eg, we're from UP originally but have never heard about Mona. And nobody from my entire family watches bhojpuri movies, forget putting effort to search online to watch. But ofcourse there must be ppl who watch her movies hence why she is popular enough to come on the BB show.

Why do people think because they know or don't know so and so hence they are popular or not popular it's not as simple as that.

The world doesn't revolve around us. I am not debating whether Rohan was/wasn't popular before BB but that doesn't mean Mona was/is any less popular than him.

I am open to believing they were both popular but Mona turned out to be more popular as per the votes instead of conjuring up some silly conspiracy theories.
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twitz

Yeah my family in US watches it too. Rohan definitely has a bigger fan following than Mona and also he received the highest amount of votes last week. Sonalifan deleted that tweet so i dont believe her. Lets wait till tomorrow to find out.😊

yeah the show is quite popular in desi community generally. *fingers crossed* 😊
sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol what a stupid logic
According to the TM's assumption, Bhojpuri MOVIE watchers watch hindi tv show BB
so they have 1.Access to cable tv 2. Understand hindi
But ALL of them millions of viewers do not watch one of the longest running star plus prime time always in top 10 by trp show 👏

They don't even air at the same time. Therefore, the audience does not have to be mutually exclusive.

So what do we get from common sense?
1. Many bhojpuri film watchers watch hindi shows
2. But not most hindi tv show watchers watch bhojpuri films
3. Number of bhojpuri understanding people is less than the total number of hindi understanding people (includes people whose native is gujrati, marathi urdu etc etc)

This is how a hindi soap actor can have more votes than bhojpuriya superstar. Get it? ðŸĨą
1101831 thumbnail

Gosh! This is not 1970 even villages in UP/BIHAR have TV, SET TOP BOX and Generators.

sadly its still 1947 there, I went on vacation 6 month back, the condition is worse then u can imagine. electricity comes for 4 hour in 2 day.
1098676 thumbnail

I live in India and haven't heard of Rohan so? Not everyone knew Rohan or is a fan of him. The world doesn't revolve around him. *ROLLS EYES* *SIGH* ðŸĪŠ

When did I said that everyone who knows Rohan is a fan of him or the world revolves around him????ðŸĪĢ I'm not even his fan.😆 But Rohan's show has much more wider reach than Mona's films, so it's pretty much possible that he has more fans than Mona.
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam589

lol what a stupid logic

According to the TM's assumption, Bhojpuri MOVIE watchers watch hindi tv show BB
so they have 1.Access to cable tv 2. Understand hindi
But ALL of them millions of viewers do not watch one of the longest running star plus prime time always in top 10 by trp show 👏

They don't even air at the same time. Therefore, the audience does not have to be mutually exclusive.

So what do we get from common sense?
1. Many bhojpuri film watchers watch hindi shows
2. But not most hindi tv show watchers watch bhojpuri films
3. Number of bhojpuri understanding people is less than the total number of hindi understanding people (includes people whose native is gujrati, marathi urdu etc etc)

This is how a hindi soap actor can have more votes than bhojpuriya superstar. Get it? ðŸĨą

Yes the logic is silly and grapes are sour. Won't even waste my time countering any of the useless points stated. 😆

Would just state one thing not every HINDI SPEAKING PERSON watches Saas Bahu Saga or Knows who Rohan Mehra is. Is it that difficult to understand? *SIGH*
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 09tanki

sadly its still 1947 there, I went on vacation 6 month back, the condition is worse then u can imagine. electricity comes for 4 hour in 2 day.

I also went to Bihar for some official work don't know where you stayed must be some place stuck in time warp. Because where I visited it looked pretty fine to me. Not as bumbling as the city but it's certainly not doordarshan happening there sister. 😆