Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
tbh Rohan's soap was one of the top shows of tv and being watched by people all over the world. My fam being in canada has been watching his show since past year or so. In comparison, Mona has most audience of Bihar/UP origin (but not limited to ofcourse) and we never have a bhojpuri movie screening in the theater's or have access to bhojpuri channel in comparison to other top channels. I agree there is a vast majority of audience who doesn't vote or are not on social media, but I definitely feel that Rohan is more popular than Mona just because his show reaches to a larger audience in comparison to Mona's films.
1098676 thumbnail
Bhojpuri superstar will have fans only in Bihar and UP while an actor of a prime time popular Hindi TV show will have fans in all over India and also abroad. I saw Mona only once in Bachao as a guest, so I don't have any knowledge about her fan following but I knew that Rohan comes in a popular TV show.
Edited by Luna46 - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

tbh Rohan's soap was one of the top shows of tv and being watched by people all over the world. My fam being in canada has been watching his show since past year or so. In comparison, Mona has most audience of Bihar/UP origin (but not limited to ofcourse) and we never have a bhojpuri movie screening in the theater's or have access to bhojpuri channel in comparison to other top channels. I agree there is a vast majority of audience who doesn't vote or are not on social media, but I definitely feel that Rohan is more popular than Mona just because his show reaches to a larger audience in comparison to Mona's films.

But just becuase people watch his show does not mean they all will vote for him. So many yrkkh fans don't even care that he left the show. Fans have moved on, the show has a new lead. And people from UP/Bihar are also spread across the globe. So what if they cannot watch it in a theatre..They can watch those movies online.
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah my family in US watches it too. Rohan definitely has a bigger fan following than Mona and also he received the highest amount of votes last week. Sonalifan deleted that tweet so i dont believe her. Lets wait till tomorrow to find out.😊
1075210 thumbnail

Well I disagree. Even though Rohan's show had a wider reach ,you have to understand films in which Mona has been a part of and caters to, has audiences coming from the strata that literally idol worships their actors sometimes on a creepy obsession level.

Even when Ravi Kishen had come I remember the furor he had created and eventually he lost to Rahul who also was a very very popular name thanks to his one super-duper hit film Aashiqui.

It's very silly for one to say with 100% conviction that Mona will get less votes than Rohan based on a small sample size of internet fandom.

I am sure she has huge crazy fan following to sustain for so long so successfully in her industry.
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna46

Bhojpuri superstar will have fans only in Bihar and UP while an actor of a prime time popular Hindi TV show will have fans in all over India and also abroad. I saw Mona only once in Bachao as a guest, so I don't have any knowledge about her fan following but I knew that Rohan comes in a popular TV show.

I live in India and haven't heard of Rohan so? Not everyone knew Rohan or is a fan of him. The world doesn't revolve around him. *ROLLS EYES* *SIGH* πŸ€ͺ
1101831 thumbnail
People who watch monalisa movie don't watch BB and they don't electricity to vote for mona.
1098676 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 09tanki

People who watch monalisa movie don't watch BB and they don't electricity to vote for mona.

sahi pakde hainπŸ˜†
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 09tanki

Er... What? πŸ˜•
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

I live in India and haven't heard of Rohan so? Not everyone knew Rohan or is a fan of him. The world doesn't revolve around him. *ROLLS EYES* *SIGH* πŸ€ͺ

Wasn't that just his debut show or something. Even otherwise he did nothing like Gautam or Prince in the BB house to become an overnight sensation.