Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostNfound

I think she fought with everyone in the house. πŸ˜†
With sid, amar...there was this time when she went and kept bangles on amar's bed πŸ˜†

How can I forget her and amar's fight. She even called him 'pavitra hijra' while talking to Laxmi after that choodi incident.

Even Laxmi was so cool and entertaining I used to love when Laxmi used to go all mad and start clapping with all her vigour to intimidate people.

That season was truly the best. Laxmi, Pooja Misrra, Shraddha Sharma Mahek, Amar, Sid, Pooja Bedi, Sky everyone were drama queens in that one. πŸ˜†
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well TV has a larger reach
Daily soaps have viewers in bihar,gujrat, Delhi, Rajasthan etc
But bhojpuri films dont have viewership let's say in Delhi. Bhojpuri films have viewership in states that speak bhojpuri or among the people who speak bhojpuri.

1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Mona fans got trolled πŸ˜‰

Hey Bhagwan LOL go read the post carefully πŸ˜†

No has posted Mona has won.

Who got trolled and rilled up in the past few hours was self evident ab ye sab bolke kuch farak nahi padne wala. 🀣
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

How can I forget her and amar's fight. She even called him 'pavitra hijra' while talking to Laxmi after that choodi incident.

Even Laxmi was so cool and entertaining I used to love when Laxmi used to go all mad and start clapping with all her vigour to intimidate people.

That season was truly the best. Laxmi, Pooja Misrra, Shraddha Sharma Mahek, Amar, Sid, Pooja Bedi, Sky everyone were drama queens in that one. πŸ˜†

That season was awesome. And surprisingly you would also end up sympathizing with PM when people targeted her excessively. Later on she came back as Andrew Symonds' translator. She was so popular unlike some so called popular celebs we see nowadays in the BB house πŸ˜›
lostNfound thumbnail

Hey Bhagwan LOL go read the post carefully πŸ˜†

Who got trolled and rilled up in the past few hours was self evident ab ye sab bolke kuch farak nahi padne wala. 🀣

Infact all we saw in the past few hours is how twitter accounts trolled a few people πŸ˜†
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
DT Note:

Hello Everyone,

Personal attacks, mocking, inciting fan groups, moral policing in the forum will not be tolerated, please refrain from any such

Also, refrain from discussing past contestants, other shows, other celebs, who are not relevant to BB10 as they are not relevant here in this forum

Name calling fan groups/contestants, characters of other shows, bringing up incidents of twitter or external sites, discussions of other topics are strictly not allowed .

Please confine your discussions to the topic , as is in the opening post and do not turn this into a chat thread.

Any further violations on this topic, will lead to the closure, without further notice .

Topic left open for discussions

Thanks,
BB10 DT
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That season was truly the best. Laxmi, Pooja Misrra, Shraddha Sharma Mahek, Amar, Sid, Pooja Bedi, Sky everyone were drama queens in that one.πŸ˜†

@Bold πŸ‘

Can't agree more...Season 5 was an Ideal/Ultimate bigg boss season ...Period !!!!!

Amar-pooja & Amar-sky fight were just epic blockbuster (for me it acts like stressbuster πŸ˜‰ )

Remember laxmi's dialogue to pooja mishra "Aayi re badi sati savitri" πŸ˜†
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey Bhagwan LOL go read the post carefullyπŸ˜†

Who got trolled and rilled up in the past few hours was self evident ab ye sab bolke kuch farak nahi padne wala.🀣

You wanted Rohan to get evicted na? πŸ˜‰ Dekh lo kya sy kya hogya πŸ˜†
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

You wanted Rohan to get evicted na? πŸ˜‰ Dekh lo kya sy kya hogya πŸ˜†

Haa dekh liya. πŸ˜›