But can you not quote so much

I would hate to see it get reported

people are watching your love

nazar lag jayegi

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: gajalove

Exactly so much conspiracy theroies floating ab kaha gaye woh log.

Hence proved kitna convienet hai to cry foul without any proof. 😆

Kya popat hua kuch ka. 😉

Bakwaas sub. Fixed winner, Biased BB, I am quitting the forum etc etc 😛
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KollyBollyTv

Hell yeah...
Absolutely !!!
Pooja mishra was a legend !!!!

Do u know gaja that pooja has filed a legal suit against colors worth 100 crores ?

Yes Kolly i follow her interviews, press conference etc regularly.

She's not only filed a suit against Salman but also against Sonakshi, Shatru, Poonam (Shatru's wife), Videokon's CEO VN dhoot (yes i know even his name that's how much I love and follow her), Farah Khan (for copying her cooking show into Farah ki dawat) etc.

You she was one person who I felt actually thought people are victimizing her and not doing drama just for publicity or camera she's a bit cookcoo not always doing things for the effect like Baba and Imam used to somewhat do. 😛
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

@gajalove @lostnfound

I'm enjoying reading the love that you are showering on the golden child in BB

But can you not quote so much

I would hate to see it get reported

people are watching your love

nazar lag jayegi

Hamare pyaar se jalne waalon ki kami nahi hai 😡
Hamare pyaar ko nazar lagane waale, tera muh kaala 😛
lostNfound thumbnail

Yes Kolly i follow her interviews, press conference etc regularly.

She's not only filed a suit against Salman but also against Sonakshi, Shatru, Poonam (Shatru's wife), Videokon's CEO VN dhoot (yes i know even his name that's how much I love and follow her), Farah Khan (for copying her cooking show into Farah ki dawat) etc.

You she was one person who I felt actually thought people are victimizing her and not doing drama just for publicity or camera she's a bit cookcoo not always doing things for the effect like Baba and Imam used to somewhat do. 😛

Yea sometimes when I am bored I look up her videos on youtube because I know I wouldn't be disappointed. Does anyone look up Baba ji's interviews now?? 😉😛
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
so a tv soap actor is more popular than bhojpuri actor
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

so a tv soap actor is more popular than bhojpuri actor

Happy realisation kuch der pehle toh kuch aur hi gun-gaan ho raha tha. 🤣
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Yea sometimes when I am bored I look up her videos on youtube because I know I wouldn't be disappointed. Does anyone look up Baba ji's interviews now?? 😉😛

ME ME I youtubE Baba's videos when I am bored. But when I find Pooja Missra's interview i feel like i have hit jackpot.

That girl is just something else. I can watch season 5 again and again without getting bored (it's like hum aapke hain kaun of BB version for me) kitne bhi baar dekho bore hi nahi hote.

Her and vida fight over kamar bandh, her vs Pooja bedi fight etc were so epic every episode of season 5 that she's been a part of she's a major tiff with someone or the other

And all her fight are sooo hilarious and entertaining.

Even now when I am typing all this I feel like going on voot and watching some of her old episodes. 😳
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail

Happy realisation kuch der pehle toh kuch aur hi gun-gaan ho raha tha. 🤣

BB ka dil kitna bada hai. Rohan keeps abusing BB day&night, and BB still saved his ungrateful a** 👏
lostNfound thumbnail

ME ME I youtubE Baba's videos when I am bored. But when I find Pooja Missra's interview i feel like i have hit jackpot.

That girl is just something else. I can watch season 5 again and again without getting bored (it's like hum aapke hain kaun of BB version for me) kitne bhi baar dekho bore hi nahi hote.

Her and vida fight over kamar bandh, her vs Pooja bedi fight etc were so epic every episode of season 5 that she's been a part of she's a major tiff with someone or the other

And all her fight are sooo hilarious and entertaining.

Even now when I am typing all this I feel like going on voot and watching some of her old episodes. 😳

I think she fought with everyone in the house. 😆
With sid, amar...there was this time when she went and kept bangles on amar's bed 😆