Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sellysona

Yeah right.. You famous monalisa doesnot evn have a wikipedia page.
I would sure recommend you to watch her movie, in threaters, to actually see type of audience there, who rarely evn watch biggboss or care for any reality show.
Anyways, lets agree to disagree here. I am talking facts here which i see around my city, you are talking your immense desire to see rohan evicted..
Frankly, i too want rohan evicted. I wish, after his eviction his fans vote for lopa to make her win..because even rohan stays now, it is for sure he can not win..atleast his eviction can make lopa win.. Its just my wish though.

Whatever the 'type' of audience they are. The point is that, there is an 'audience' even if it were for sleaze like you put it.

As simple as that. I can't have narrow skewed outlook towards this. LOL So you certified yourself that you are talking fact and I am talking from my immense desire to get Rohan evicted.

LOOOL OK THEN...
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

I used to tell this from before only he only gets footage because of Baba or Lopa varna he's phuss.

You always gave an unbiased view. 😃
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam589

You have a different experience, 09tanki had a different experience. Instead of making fun of a forum member for sharing her experience, please realize that there is no clear cut number of people who are voting for either.
You had heard of mona but not rohan? that is your personal experience. I had heard of rohan but not mona. that is mine.

Unless you have actual numbers of voters, this thread is mere speculation with no data substance to back it up. Do you have a solid proof with actual voting numbers to prove that mona is getting more votes?

so true..i think most people also judge on the basis of what they see. if the previous work really matters then in this season people like rahul dev would have stayed longer.

1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sellysona

I am from bihar and frankly i didnot know monalisa beofre biggboss.. Bhojpuri cinema most of movies are so cheap that mostly educated class people here dont watch it. Posters of bhojpuri movies everywhere in patna are such that yoh cant evn look at it in front of your parents..
Ravi kishan is famous here bcoz he acts in little bit decent movies.
Infact there are hundreds of girls like mona in bhojpuri industry who looks same and does only bold scenes.. In bhojpuri movies actress are used only for body show off and exposure to attract audience. Thy rarely have any role other than in dance. So monalisa is no superstar.
Aftr bigboss premire episode when i searched for mona excitedly, thinking she is from my state, i must know about her. All i found was bold pictures and song sequences. And if you think lower educated class who are major audience of bhojpuri cinemas, watches bigboss at 10:30 pm thn you are wrong. Monalisa is sure a star now, aftee biggboss.

As for rohan popularity. It depends if ppl are regular in contact with tv or not. I knew rohan as i watch tv shows regularly, whereas my best frnd had no idea about rohan as she is not intersted in tv soaps.
But rohan has gain many fan during his biggboss house stay.. But i cant say same about mona.

You are wrong if you think mona has more fans than rohan. Trust me, bhojpuri actress are not seen wth much respect here.
And also rohan eviction news is coming evn beofre voting lines were closed. So if the news is true, it was probably fixed eviction...

I tried watching few bhojpuri movie, some of them had good stories but the songs r too vulgar.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tag team comments you both come up with...🤣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Enjoy the banter but please do.not belittle Mona's achievements. Can't believe someone said she doesn't even have a Wiki page...
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Enjoy the banter but please do.not belittle Mona's achievements. Can't believe someone said she doesn't even have a Wiki page...

In some Rohan la la land, every one else has zero achievements. #RIPlogic
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Thanks for sharing this cruiser ji she has acted in other language films also. Didn't know that.

Mona FTW. ❤️
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Yea..She plays his sister in that TV show😆

Are you sure , she plays his sister & not his mother in law ? 😆

KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Well I disagree. Even though Rohan's show had a wider reach ,you have to understand films in which Mona has been a part of and caters to, has audiences coming from the strata that literally idol worships their actors sometimes on a creepy obsession level.

Even when Ravi Kishen had come I remember the furor he had created and eventually he lost to Rahul who also was a very very popular name thanks to his one super-duper hit film Aashiqui.

It's very silly for one to say with 100% conviction that Mona will get less votes than Rohan based on a small sample size of internet fandom.

Iam sure she has huge crazy fan following to sustain for so long so successfully in her industry.

Apart from aashiqui , Junoon was a hit also

Those two movies r rahul roy's claim to fame till date