Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sellysona

I am from bihar and frankly i didnot know monalisa beofre biggboss.. Bhojpuri cinema most of movies are so cheap that mostly educated class people here dont watch it. Posters of bhojpuri movies everywhere in patna are such that yoh cant evn look at it in front of your parents..
Ravi kishan is famous here bcoz he acts in little bit decent movies.
Infact there are hundreds of girls like mona in bhojpuri industry who looks same and does only bold scenes.. In bhojpuri movies actress are used only for body show off and exposure to attract audience. Thy rarely have any role other than in dance. So monalisa is no superstar.
Aftr bigboss premire episode when i searched for mona excitedly, thinking she is from my state, i must know about her. All i found was bold pictures and song sequences. And if you think lower educated class who are major audience of bhojpuri cinemas, watches bigboss at 10:30 pm thn you are wrong. Monalisa is sure a star now, aftee biggboss.

As for rohan popularity. It depends if ppl are regular in contact with tv or not. I knew rohan as i watch tv shows regularly, whereas my best frnd had no idea about rohan as she is not intersted in tv soaps.
But rohan has gain many fan during his biggboss house stay.. But i cant say same about mona.

You are wrong if you think mona has more fans than rohan. Trust me, bhojpuri actress are not seen wth much respect here.
And also rohan eviction news is coming evn beofre voting lines were closed. So if the news is true, it was probably fixed eviction...

Such a long silly post full of biased opinion. If I were 5 I would have even believed everything was simple and direct as you wrote. 😆
swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am from bihar and frankly i didnot know monalisa beofre biggboss.. Bhojpuri cinema most of movies are so cheap that mostly educated class people here dont watch it. Posters of bhojpuri movies everywhere in patna are such that yoh cant evn look at it in front of your parents..
Ravi kishan is famous here bcoz he acts in little bit decent movies.
Infact there are hundreds of girls like mona in bhojpuri industry who looks same and does only bold scenes.. In bhojpuri movies actress are used only for body show off and exposure to attract audience. Thy rarely have any role other than in dance. So monalisa is no superstar.
Aftr bigboss premire episode when i searched for mona excitedly, thinking she is from my state, i must know about her. All i found was bold pictures and song sequences. And if you think lower educated class who are major audience of bhojpuri cinemas, watches bigboss at 10:30 pm thn you are wrong. Monalisa is sure a star now, aftee biggboss.

As for rohan popularity. It depends if ppl are regular in contact with tv or not. I knew rohan as i watch tv shows regularly, whereas my best frnd had no idea about rohan as she is not intersted in tv soaps.
But rohan has gain many fan during his biggboss house stay.. But i cant say same about mona.

You are wrong if you think mona has more fans than rohan. Trust me, bhojpuri actress are not seen wth much respect here.
And also rohan eviction news is coming evn beofre voting lines were closed. So if the news is true, it was probably fixed eviction...

Yes evn i dnt watch yrkkh.. but within 2-3 weeks since bb started i became Rohan fan. I genuinely like him fr wat he s in bb10 . Nt coz f any show. I thot i wid b supprtng bani coz i liked her as roadies host, bt in bb10 i dint like her. So yes rohan has gained nuetral followers like me
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Such a long silly post full of biased opinion. If I were 5 I would have even believed everything was simple and direct as you wrote. 😆

There are some twitter accounts which are claiming Mona actually got more votes than Rohan but the evidence for Rohan getting more votes has all been assumptions.
lostNfound thumbnail

I hope it's bye bye for him. 😃

and I am throwing a party on the main forum. hope to see you there.
rohan ki bidaai acche se karenge 😭
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

There are some twitter accounts which are claiming Mona actually got more votes than Rohan but the evidence for Rohan getting more votes has all been assumptions.

Wow I didn't know that. Anyways Mona has even provided a lot of content this week. I mean most of the this week episodes revolved around her. It's fair for Rohan to be evicted. Just hope his eviction rumour is true. 😃

sellysona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Such a long silly post full of biased opinion. If I were 5 I would have even believed everything was simple and direct as you wrote.😆

And i would also believe you realy held a view that mona is popular than rohan, if not for you totally biased dislike for rohan.
Plz tell me how much mona movies you have watchd to term her as popular?
lostNfound thumbnail

Wow I didn't know that. Anyways Mona has even provided a lot of content this week. I mean most of the this week episodes revolved around her. It's fair for Rohan to be evicted. Just hope his eviction rumour is true. 😃

Yes. This week was all about Mona. With Jagga and Baba out there is no one who could give footage to Rohan. Bechara Baba ko evict karane ke chakkar mai apna footage hamesha ke liye kho baita. Ab toh Lopa bhi usko pet ki tarah treat karti hai. 😭
1075210 thumbnail

And i would also believe you realy held a view that mona is popular than rohan, if not for you totally biased dislike for rohan.
Plz tell me how much mona movies you have watchd to term her as popular?

Do you think the world revolves around me or a few on IF or twitter?

Just because I have watched or not watched her films make no difference the fact is there are huge numbers of people out there who watch her movies.

Me having watched her or not makes not an iota of a difference.
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Yes. This week was all about Mona. With Jagga and Baba out there is no one who could give footage to Rohan. Bechara Baba ko evict karane ke chakkar mai apna footage hamesha ke liye kho baita. Ab toh Lopa bhi usko pet ki tarah treat karti hai. 😭

I used to tell this from before only he only gets footage because of Baba or Lopa varna he's phuss.
sellysona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Do you think the world revolves around me or a few on IF or twitter?

Just because I have watched or not watched her films make no difference the fact is there are huge numbers of people out there who watch her movies.

Me having watched her or not makes not an iota of a difference.

Yeah right.. You famous monalisa doesnot evn have a wikipedia page.
I would sure recommend you to watch her movie, in threaters, to actually see type of audience there, who rarely evn watch biggboss or care for any reality show.
Anyways, lets agree to disagree here. I am talking facts here which i see around my city, you are talking your immense desire to see rohan evicted..
Frankly, i too want rohan evicted. I wish, after his eviction his fans vote for lopa to make her win..because even rohan stays now, it is for sure he can not win..atleast his eviction can make lopa win.. Its just my wish though.