Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BB10

Lopa was the one who had a problem with the dress she was wearing for the task.
Was she thinking that her designer dress would repel the attacks during the task?

@bold - 🤣

Word Count: 1

sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am I the only one who thought lopa is wearing a long black skirt to cover for the "in case i need to pee" scenario 😆
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
W*F was Lopa thinking wearing a maxi for the task 😆 And it was sooo expensive...straight from the biggest designer in chor bazaar 😆 We got to see many designer dresses being ruined this season...one was Jagga's designer dress and then this of Lopa...both from the biggest designer in Chor Bazaar
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't understand that if these Lopa Many etc blah blah people are SO worried of damaging expensive shoes or dresses then why WHY at first they wore them knowing the task?

Who wears a Maxi and Skirt for this task? It was looking hideous. She could have wore a comfortable jeans and or shirt etc. He could have used simple shoes and not fancy ones.
Idiots.😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I don't understand that if these Lopa Many etc blah blah people are SO worried of damaging expensive shoes or dresses then why WHY at first they wore them knowing the task?

Who wears a Maxi and Skirt for this task? It was looking hideous. She could have wore a comfortable jeans and or shirt etc. He could have used simple shoes and not fancy ones.
Idiots.😆

I'm sorry, but those hideous pink shoes are definitely not fancy.
Looks like 600rs material from Sarojini.

I hate bringing brands in
But if Bani doesn't have a problem ruining her adidas originals, why can't Lopa just shut up about her 'designer wear'.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah Maybe but still Rs.600 is expensive for people you know. My point is why wear something that you fear will get damaged in the task?

Also I never liked her pink night wear, she could have used that.😆 Considering that its old and used.

Yeah EXACTLY... This is the reason why Looa irritated me with her drama as she like always goes on and in about her sacrifices or pravuchans which Bani never did. Lopa was just trying to get saved by using brand names but her hatred and aggression led her to lose the task. 😆 Here she needed patience.

Originally posted by: BB10

I'm sorry, but those hideous pink shoes are definitely not fancy.
Looks like 600rs material from Sarojini.

I hate bringing brands in
But if Bani doesn't have a problem ruining her adidas originals, why can't Lopa just shut up about her 'designer wear'.

714873 thumbnail
Lopa was worried of her make up.. If it gets ruined

YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

She wasn't worried her makeup was getting washed away 😲

Why would she be worried, she as always had about 10 layers of make up on na...only top layer was washed out😆
Edited by YaloBaso - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YaloBaso

Why would she be worried, she as always had about 10 layers of make up on na...only top layer was washed out😆

Almost forgot that 😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Yeah Maybe but still Rs.600 is expensive for people you know. My point is why wear something that you fear will get damaged in the task?

Also I never liked her pink night wear, she could have used that.😆 Considering that its old and used.

Yeah EXACTLY... This is the reason why Looa irritated me with her drama as she like always goes on and in about her sacrifices or pravuchans which Bani never did. Lopa was just trying to get saved by using brand names but her hatred and aggression led her to lose the task. 😆 Here she needed patience.

Okay. I agree. 600rs could be expensive for someone.
But Lola darling was the one who said she finds Paris overrated. 😳
Lola also screamed "designer designer, fancy fancy".

That pink looney toon PJ and the other velvet carpet like pink night wear both need to be thrown in the incinerator ASAP.

Lola was in aggression mode cus Manu reacted as if the dahi she jamoed so pyaar se was acid.
Watch the part again, and see how pissed she was. 🤣

Bani may have many bad qualities, but as you said she doesn't give you a headache with her pravachans. 😡
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago