Karan, Rahul, Gaurav and now Rohan

bbfan24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What does BB have against guy celebrities????
The only celebrity who doesn't deserve to stay nor is interested in staying is kept week after week to not only everyone's but her own surprise... And they are removing all the other celebrities one-by-one completely disregarding the votes...

There is no way that either one of these celebrities would have gained less vote, but let's assume there was something in contract that for every 1 of commoner vote celebrity will have to gain 2 because of their popularity (not saying this was the case, but wouldn't have been unfair if that was agreed upon clause by celebrities), then in this celebrity vs. celebrity nominations, why is Rohan getting removed... certainly not on votes (or content) basis...

This has been the most pathetic season so far... every time a celebrity was unfairly removed, we all got sad, there were trends on twitter for a few days (which BTW, increased BB popularity) and then accepted the decision and kept watching the BB like fools...

I am getting this weird feeling that we will still continue watching the show since Bani and Lopa are still there and most of us want either one of them to win (while strongly wanting other one to lose)... and in the end BB may decide to once again disregard the vote and make Manveer win...

I have written a post in the very beginning of the show that BB maybe planning next season as commoner only, and that's why trying hard to promote commoners... With every passing week, my that prediction is getting stronger...

I hope the makers understand what a torture it was to jhelo these commoners for most of the viewers throughout the season... I would certainly not watch next season if it involves commoners.. This season, I am committed, continue watching till Bani is there... (which makes me think, will watch till finale)...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
Angoor Khatte hai.
And in case you have forgotten Mona is also a celeb against who Rohan was pitted against.

If he's kicked out then good riddance. 👏
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
bbfan24 thumbnail
That's my point.. would be very surprised if Mona indeed got more votes than Rohan..
Also, don't you see a pattern here... Do you think all of those other celebrities got less votes than Mona/Nitibha...

Also, they kept saving Manu from nominations, don't think he got nominated even once since he came back...
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbfan24

That's my point.. would be very surprised if Mona indeed got more votes than Rohan..

Also, don't you see a pattern here... Do you think all of those other celebrities got less votes than Mona/Nitibha...

Also, they kept saving Manu from nominations, don't think he got nominated even once since he came back...

Mona is a bloody superstar of Bhojpuri Cinema she has done more work than any of these people. I am sure her fandom is huge and sorry to say I don't think her fans are internet or IF savy that certainly doesn't mean they don't exist so it will be naive to believe Rohan got more votes than Mona.
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I stopped watching this biased show long back only
meen1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Angoor Khatte hai.

And in case you have forgotten Mona is also a celeb against who Rohan was pitted against.

If he's kicked out then good riddance. 👏

What has mona done in this show... sitting on m2 and now fake wedding...why is she on the show anyway.
meen1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Mona is a bloody superstar of Bhojpuri Cinema she has done more work than any of these people. I am sure her fandom is huge and sorry to say I don't think her fans are internet or IF savy that certainly doesn't mean they don't exist so it will be naive to believe Rohan got more votes than Mona.

Good riddance who watches those C grade movies.. and i was not aware of her prior coming to big boss.

Who are her fan base? Any way.. She is these cause she appeals to some sleaze people.
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbfan24

What does BB have against guy celebrities????

The only celebrity who doesn't deserve to stay nor is interested in staying is kept week after week to not only everyone's but her own surprise... And they are removing all the other celebrities one-by-one completely disregarding the votes...

There is no way that either one of these celebrities would have gained less vote, but let's assume there was something in contract that for every 1 of commoner vote celebrity will have to gain 2 because of their popularity (not saying this was the case, but wouldn't have been unfair if that was agreed upon clause by celebrities), then in this celebrity vs. celebrity nominations, why is Rohan getting removed... certainly not on votes (or content) basis...

This has been the most pathetic season so far... every time a celebrity was unfairly removed, we all got sad, there were trends on twitter for a few days (which BTW, increased BB popularity) and then accepted the decision and kept watching the BB like fools...

I am getting this weird feeling that we will still continue watching the show since Bani and Lopa are still there and most of us want either one of them to win (while strongly wanting other one to lose)... and in the end BB may decide to once again disregard the vote and make Manveer win...

I have written a post in the very beginning of the show that BB maybe planning next season as commoner only, and that's why trying hard to promote commoners... With every passing week, my that prediction is getting stronger...

I hope the makers understand what a torture it was to jhelo these commoners for most of the viewers throughout the season... I would certainly not watch next season if it involves commoners.. This season, I am committed, continue watching till Bani is there... (which makes me think, will watch till finale)...

Well BB has introduced this time "commoners" versus celebrities. I had no doubt that BB will make a commoner win. By now all are celebrities but that won't change anything.
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Who cares about the finale if Rohan is not there anymore???? rigged show. Will not watch a single epi without him.
khan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yah miss gaurav and Rohan alot